Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Saturday night roll call

G

Gremlincel

a
-
Who here rotting with me, tonight, while the normal people have fun? :feelsbadman:

We are literally rotting aren't we?

i literally thought it was sunday
what the fuck :kys:

Here, helped grandma move some furniture today

no sports on tonight, so I'm just chilling playing pokemon yellow

i literally thought it was sunday
what the fuck :kys:

Makes no real difference though, does it? Just another eventless weekend, of a million. The Smiths are great.

Here, helped grandma move some furniture today

no sports on tonight, so I'm just chilling playing pokemon yellow
I gotta replay the classic Pokemon games.

Makes no real difference though, does it? Just another eventless weekend, of a million. The Smiths are great.

I gotta replay the classic Pokemon games.
Gotta entertain myself until 2019 until the next gen on the switch comes out

Reporting in.

You know what it is. Rot 4 life crew.

Rotting at home

I wish my oneitii would come into my basement and murder me.

No, I want Deborah to kill me and fuck her boyfriend on my corpse.

tenor.gif

No, I want Deborah to kill me and fuck her boyfriend on my corpse.
I can relate. Sometimes all my rage and will to fight just, vanishes, I don't want to even have the self respect to end it on my own, and I'm left with feeling so worthless that I think I deserve that kind of death at a better persons hand. Humiliating, shameful, pathetic. A fitting end, for subhumans like us. Miserable in death as we were in life.

It's not because I think Deborah is a better person. It's because she hates me so much for nothing more than being an ugly male that fell in love with her. I am not allowed to have human emotions. I should be stomped on and grinded into the ground like a bug.

It's not because I think Deborah is a better person. It's because she hates me so much for nothing more than being an ugly male that fell in love with her. I am not allowed to have human emotions. I should be stomped on and grinded into the ground like a bug.
Jesus, that's depressing. :feelstrash:
You are like the embodiment of depression, Grotesque, like a physical manifestation of it. Your voice, and face, eyes especially, just, emanate sadness, reek, of a life not worth living. A truecel, without doubt, yet of course, you won't get recognition for even that, compared to other, better looking, more well known incels.
I'd say I hope it get's better, but we both know it almost surely won't.
I hope, when we are both dead, we can meet at incel valhalla, and sit, share a drink, surrounded by drooling, braindead stacies, who will answer our every beck and call. :feelzez:

Reading Haikyu!!

Listening to wake me up

Im here boyo's.

i'm gonna rot in ma bed for some time, cuz it's 4 am here

EEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mods absent as usual. Nothing suspicious there goyim

currently watching an anime called Baki, going to go for a jog at 4am then

That's simply not true. Absent on this thread, but not absent from the site.

Mods.png
That just means they left the forum open on their computer. Besides knajjd and gstvtrp we have a bunch of chadlites as mods

I am present!
I am relaxing currently by writing in my journal, of sorts, which is basically a comprehensive dump for all my reactions to any book I read, any interesting movie I see, etc.
Then I'll probably just play some game \m/

4am? :feelsmega: You crazy bastard!

I am present!
I am relaxing currently by writing in my journal, of sorts, which is basically a comprehensive dump for all my reactions to any book I read, any interesting movie I see, etc.
Then I'll probably just play some game \m/
I should keep something like that, to write in.

I should keep something like that, to write in.

It's certainly fulfilling, and it definitely helps when one stumbles upon a philosophical quandary that requires more than just reading a single book or two to solve--you can refer to your past ideas.

Got a favorite 'mon?

You weren't speaking to me originally, but fuck it. I have a soft spot for Electivire (he's 4th gen so I've probably blasphemed in someone's eyes). Wish he had more bulk though instead of 95 Sp. Attack. :lul:

err day rottin we finna rot out dawg

Reporting in for duty sir!!!

TPLu4Eo.gif

Reporting and rotting.
How do you have the energy to get up so early?

Reporting and rotting.

How do you have the energy to get up so early?
i don't lol, i sleep after i run, it feels better to fall asleep when you are out of energy and drenched in sweat

Little bit too late, but Sunday Morning right here.

We in the same timezone nigga. The hell you doing up at this time?
Pulling an all-nighter. Binged Fallout 4 and I’m about to just drop dead. And your excuse?