Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SATURDAY NIGHT ROLL CALL

Maybe he put to much trust into his "friends" and thought they wouldn't rat him out, or maybe he was actually joking like he said to police.

Perhaps he was just joking. I didn't see it on national news so it's not like he had elaborate plans.

Perhaps he was just joking. I didn't see it on national news so it's not like he had elaborate plans.
Many teenagers joke about things like that nowadays. Go on ifunny.co to see lol

I'm here, rotting away

Dude I am so forgetful. I was out with my friends earlier today and they said dude, that's X from high school. I was like huh, who the hell is X? They were like don't you remember her. She was cute AF. I thought they were trolling me. So I checked Facebook and I found a picture of her, can't believe I forgot her, she was nice to me in high school.
its cool, happens to me sometime, only with guys. I don't forget the JB's from HS

its cool, happens to me sometime, only with guys. I don't forget the JB's from HS
She's actually pretty hot, she was nice to me like I said, so I really can't believe I forgot about her. I knew her through her friend who was the gf of a classmate of mine.

Someone end me already.

Currycel reporting in for duty sir!!

akhZIc5.gif

can't wait till next Saturday! gonna rot and fap all day long