Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saturday night LDAR thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
OffTopic: Can someone give a list of normie platitudes? I wanna try to rebuke them using the principles of geology lol

Saturday NIght LDAR Threads are OUR HS/College Weekend Parties lol, it's over boyos

damn, feels bad tonight. My neighborhood is empty. Everyone is probably out partying :feelsbadman:

can someone tell me why the FUCK i cant see my signature picture?

Watching south park

What are you drinking?
Some whyte and mackay with mt dew lol just finished a bottle it's good shit I miss weed tbh my dude went silent some time ago damn feds

Some whyte and mackay with mt dew lol just finished a bottle it's good shit I miss weed tbh my dude went silent some time ago damn feds

Sucks, dude.

Did you copy the image address and paste it into the "insert image" tool?

''Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator''

I give up

Any half life fans here? Check out this shit lmao watched like 100 times still cracks me up

this
680px Flag of Empire of Brazil 1870 1889

when I go to profile > signature I can see the image, but here is that little missing-image photo

I tried of several ways and 3 different images from 3 different sources and nothing. Look

Attachments

• asdasdsadsadsaeeeeewwwwwwwwww.png
    asdasdsadsadsaeeeeewwwwwwwwww.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 65
If you havent posted ITT you should legit be banned

I bought a bass equalizer pedal and i'm very satisfyed with it, i will browse the forums for now.

I just wake up.

Hmm I played dueling network in 2012 had so much fun. How’s the game now and how is pendulum? I would join but they sound disgusting.
Holy shit, same! I just recently got back into the game and it's just otk after otk after otk. Pendulums and link summoning, imo, completely ruined the game. I just love the game too much to just completely give it up.

Holy shit, same! I just recently got back into the game and it's just otk after otk after otk. Pendulums and link summoning, imo, completely ruined the game. I just love the game too much to just completely give it up.
Yeah I’ve been looking for another CCG I played hearthstone for a little but couldn’t keep up trying out Shadowverse currently.

Don’t think I can ever get back into yugioh with pendulums it just seems disgusting unless there’s a game mode without them.

What deck did you play? I remember my favourites were psychic and chaos ninja

What are you guys doing I just downloaded a game called shadowverse on my phone and going to find a new anime to watch. Going to go out for some food at midnight prob.
Sounds like a verx fun way to relax.
I ordered a pizza and drank Pepsi cola.
Afterwards I listened to my oneitis and fell asleep at 11 pm.

I went to my old incel friends house (along with a few failed normie friends) last night and we all got kicked out because his gf didn't feel well. (Fucking roasties ruin everything)
So we ended up going to the town centre and I felt like utter shit, I couldn't even take the tiniest sip of beer without feeling sick (this has never happened before) and I ended up going home at midnight.

Feelsbad, I was planning on actually trying to normiemaxx extrovert at all the pubs we'd be going to, but I got cucked by my own body kek.

Yeah I’ve been looking for another CCG I played hearthstone for a little but couldn’t keep up trying out Shadowverse currently.

Don’t think I can ever get back into yugioh with pendulums it just seems disgusting unless there’s a game mode without them.

What deck did you play? I remember my favourites were psychic and chaos ninja
I always loved playing Synchrons/junk decks. E-heroes and fortune ladies were also so much fun to play. Often times though I'd make up some bullshit deck like earthbound/malefic/whatever works. That was the fun of the game imo.