Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saturday Night Drinkmaxxing (Alcoholcels GTFIH)

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Decided to crack some beers open tonight boyos, I bought a 6 pack yesterday and didn't like em much so only drunk one so bought a crate of shitty Budweiser to go hard with, on my 6th and the cope is comfy.

Drinkcels GTFIH what you drinking tonight?

All I have is Mike's Hard. Better than nothing

i woke up at a fucked up time but i am currently having a few beers with my usual mix

40 ounce bud ice mixed with v8 got 2 make sure I get my daily servings of fruits and veggies.

Drinking honestly sucks ass.

Tastes disgusting, only makes me feel good for around 2 hours, then my stomach starts hurting and my body starts aching. What's even the point of drinking that disgusting shit?

Drinking honestly sucks ass.

Tastes disgusting, only makes me feel good for around 2 hours, then my stomach starts hurting and my body starts aching. What's even the point of drinking that disgusting shit?
I drink sometimes because it makes me forget about my shit life. But, whiskey tastes fucking terrible. I don't care if it gets me drunk, I refuse to indulge in such a disgusting beverage.

A small sip of Whistle Pig. Not supposed to be drinking rn but what the hey.

Bought a 4 pack and put it in the fridge to drinkmaxx and watch a movie, got 1 out of the fridge and didn't even open it.

It's a comfy cope when you're chilling watching a movie but it has lost its comfyness for me tbh.

Food cope is good but the weight will become a problem

All outta copes.

I drink sometimes because it makes me forget about my shit life. But, whiskey tastes fucking terrible. I don't care if it gets me drunk, I refuse to indulge in such a disgusting beverage.
You’re right there, whiskey is fucking disgusting.

Ailsa Bay tonight. :feelsXmas:

Budweiser- Australian version. I've heard not as good as the original, but I like it.

You’re right there, whiskey is fucking disgusting.

It's an acquired taste. Honestly most guys pick it up only in their 30s or 40s. Funny how taste buds age.

It's an acquired taste. Honestly most guys pick it up only in their 30s or 40s. Funny how taste buds age.
That’s true. I used to hate spicy food when I was younger, I never thought I would be eating it until now. It’s crazy how you grow on to like food that you used to hate.

That’s true. I used to hate spicy food when I was younger, I never thought I would be eating it until now. It’s crazy how you grow on to like food that you used to hate.
The newest thing for me is broccolini. :feelskek:
Always hated them until last year, now I love them. Weird.
I like Jack and Coke tbh
I'm really liking Jack Daniel's recently. The rye, no. 7 and Gentleman's. Yum.

I will make a thread about this