Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Satoshisacuck path to becoming a hackercel

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
Alright boyos, I decided to specialize in security and data mining for the rest of this year. I am gonna need a mentor to teach me how to hack.

Like, I just graduated with Math/CS degree, and I have realized that I need to fucking become a hacker or else I am never going to make it. There is too much injustice in this world, and I need to start doing something. That thread about some camwhore making 900k was more than enough.

i would help u but you are muslim so sorry sweaty

i would help u but you are muslim so sorry sweaty

You are just using that as an excuse, you know that if you wanted to help me you couldn't anyway.

People like you always make excuses, and they get left behind in the dust, and have massive regret from FOMO.

Make your own coin

Why not go for cryptography and encryption, much more safe

You are just using that as an excuse, you know that if you wanted to help me you couldn't anyway.

People like you always make excuses, and they get left behind in the dust, and have massive regret from FOMO.

??
nice projection

Run pyramid scheme

It's not easy. First you need to reach excellent C and ASM proficiency.
Learn about operating systems internals, read lots of Linux kernel source code, learn about Windows device drivers etc.
Then learn about exploits, buffer overflows, stack and heap corruption etc.