Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Satiresadposting. Been listening to moby dick now for 3 hours now

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
And my dick is still not inside a landwhale, Its over

Will listen to audiobooks all day to not feel alone, Its over

Looksmaxxing seems too pointless when all we get is a landwhale that probably wont love me, Ill probably end up a betabuxx or a NEET rotter, I fear the future, It gives me MAD anxiety.

Plus i dont have the money for surgery anymore, I kinda gave up after my botched rhinoplasty one of the side is the same as before the surgery

truecel trait u fell for the read advanced books propaganda

truecel trait u fell for the read advanced books propaganda
Not really, This isnt an advanced redpill book, I just heard of it in Brendan Frasers new movie about how he became a male landwhale

Not really, This isnt an advanced redpill book, I just heard of it in Brendan Frasers new movie about how he became a male landwhale
idk, i read that moby dick is one of the most difficult books to read although that might be wrong. also this was maybe 5 years ago that i read that and gave up.

idk, i read that moby dick is one of the most difficult books to read although that might be wrong.
I finished harry portter in a day from morning to night when i was around 11 then later robinson crusoe, I had gaming restrictions so i buried myself in legos and books

idk, i read that moby dick is one of the most difficult books to read although that might be wrong. also this was maybe 5 years ago that i read that and gave up.
Will maybe try reading it later but first audiobook

Like FR im nearing 24 and after that 25 26 27 28 29 and yep 30,
What the fuck am i gonna do.
It gives me mad anxiety.

Meanwhile im rotting with audiobooks and vidya, If i looked a bit better i could have a family and a huge TV with a family in my livingroom, JFL why was i born if im born to suffer anyway,

I wish i was a chad so i could raise a warrior son, Sadly he will never be born and i will always be single.

Im having a panic attack, Imma go offline for a bit.

Moby Dick is one of my favourite books.

BROOOO!!!!! BIGDICKWHALE SQUAD!
moby_dick_p510_illustration_web.jpg
HERE IT IS!!!!

Last edited: