Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Satire] Looks Have Nothing To Do With Anything hahaha I'm taking a bathroom selfie hahaha

T

Tzeentch Pawn

Greycel
He says as he tells you he's been "single" for the past 5 years. Fuck off mogger.
DSC 3543 Original 1

This cunt that I work with. He claims to have been single for the past 5 years and just tells me that I need to get some confidence and I'll get a girl. Like, fuck off.

if the pic you posted is the guy you know from work you should delete this pic.

This cunt that I work with. He claims to have been single for the past 5 years and just tells me that I need to get some confidence and I'll get a girl. Like, fuck off.
nOT aFTer BuYINg His ULTIMate BoOk on Ho w TO geT laID.

That's u tho

9 posts no avi, sounds b8 af for me

He either fucks a lot of chicks on the side or has foid tier standards

Single =/= celibate

Pretty much he’s dating/fucking multiple women and not committing.

Nah let retards weed themselves out of existence, if he doesn't have the common sense to know this, then good riddance

he is single by choice. he is even good height

Too late. I saved it and am now back words photo tracking to see who he is. Won’t be long till he is fully doxxed. Ggs

jk

Just be a 8/10 chad br0

Foids and chads really thinking fucking several people a week, going on dates and having an active romantic life without being in a 6+ month LTR is "single"

If only having self confidence could magically give one...

-6 pack abs
-8 inch cock with endless sexual stamina
-Hunter eyes
-Full head of luxurious looking hair
-Chiseled Greek god statuesque facial and bodily bone structure
-NT personality
-Successful career and the mad stacks of cash to go with it

Then yes your friend would be right!

Last edited:
Foids and chads really thinking fucking several people a week, going on dates and having an active romantic life without being in a 6+ month LTR is "single"
That's why everyone laughs when incels claim they are "single".
Single is what foids and chads are.
Incles are sexless and without the chance of getting a relationship.

Bro hes only smashed 600 beckies. Sub stacies dont count