Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [SATIRE] Fatcels are fakecels

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

Dad bod mogs.

A priori, every fatcel is a fakecel, because until you have the best possible conditions about your genetic potential, it cannot be determined if you are indeed condemned to be an incel or rather it is that you are morbidly obese condemns you to reproductive ostracism.

A priori, every fatcel is a fakecel, because until you have the best possible conditions about your genetic potential, it cannot be determined if you are indeed condemned to be an incel or rather it is that you are morbidly obese condemns you to reproductive ostracism.
:feelshmm: Keep up the high quality comments

Last edited:
Dad bod has always been a funny concept to me. Normally a decent amount of muscle covered by a layer of fat - perhaps comforting to women who want to let themselves go but also desire to feel protected. And, of course, the face of the male has to be up to standard. I have seen many fathers who simply just look skinny-fat - certainly not the physique women fawn over.
Foids are whores, only cucks care about what they want, I just want sex.

Loop Waiting GIF
sad winnie the pooh GIF

YEA Only fatcels like me have BBC