Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sating women are attracted to normies is bluepilled

I just did. It's stupid to believe foids fuck ugly guys so they can show off those ugly guys to other people.

The reason most normies have had girlfriends is because those girlfriends wanted to fuck them. There was no other reason to be in a relationship with them, because most normies aren't rich and having an ugly boyfriend doesn't raise a foid's status.
Einstein IQ

So how are normies different than us to be used as boyfriends?

The mystery of why do normies get girlfriends but we don't, if foids are not attracted to either.
The solution to this "mystery" is that many incels of this forum are norms, they are simply social retards. That's the only difference, but of course the really ugly guys are screwed, though the exceptions are always the order of the day. Anyway, it's all about luck and trying.

The solution to this "mystery" is that many incels of this forum are norms, they are simply social retards. That's the only difference, but of course the really ugly guys are screwed, though the exceptions are always the order of the day. Anyway, it's all about luck and trying.
As one such norm (not really though) I can confirm this sounds right after a few years lurking on and off here.

@Personalityinkwell do you consider urself normie? Is this why you think normies have it so bad ?

Sounds like good enough of a reason, most normies live in huge denial.

I suspect what most people think of as normies though are either incels, cucks, or chads. It can be hard to visualize people who are neither ugly nor attractive because they are forgettable.

@Personalityinkwell do you consider urself normie? Is this why you think normies have it so bad ?
not quite because I've never gotten laid with non hookers, but I've seen guys who are average struggle and have to dumpster dive
apparently 30% of the forum has autism

As one such norm (not really though) I can confirm this sounds right after a few years lurking on and off here.
Lmao, I noticed it in a few months. It is curious how the most extreme users, when exposed, have an acceptable and non-repulsive appearance. They just try to alter facts to cover up their poor social ability.

Lmao, I noticed it in a few months. It is curious how the most extreme users, when exposed, have an acceptable and non-repulsive appearance. They just try to alter facts to cover up their poor social ability.
This should only convince genuine lookscels that mentalcels are not fakecels but if anything these asshats give mentals bad rep.

Social retardation is the most humiliating and embarassing failure of all.

or they live in america where the average couple looks like this:

This should only convince genuine lookscels that mentalcels are not fakecels but if anything these asshats give mentals bad rep.

Social retardation is the most humiliating and embarassing failure of all.
Yes, I have a friend of Normie level, he is mestizo, but he has quite a lot of attractive features, even foids would approach him when he was with him but he was almost unable to speak to them, or when he did he said too stupid things that made them uncomfortable. Girls and I had to fix the situation, so that it was not more embarrassing, I am still in contact with him and he always has the same behavior patterns when we see each other, he is a great anime fan by the way.
Mentalcel is legitimate up to a point, and should not be demerited, but really with a little improvement they could ascend. There is a new sub for "Incelselfie" most of which are white normies JFL.

SUB-8 LAW IS WRITTEN IN STONE

Sub 8 law is bullshit. There is no particular number because girls can always want more or pretend that more is less, and more importantly, looks alone won't cut it if you're fucky.

Yes, I have a friend of Normie level, he is mestizo, but he has quite a lot of attractive features, even foids would approach him when he was with him but he was almost unable to speak to them, or when he did he said too stupid things that made them uncomfortable. Girls and I had to fix the situation, so that it was not more embarrassing, I am still in contact with him and he always has the same behavior patterns when we see each other, he is a great anime fan by the way.
Mentalcel is legitimate up to a point, and should not be demerited, but really with a little improvement they could ascend. There is a new sub for "Incelselfie" most of which are white normies JFL.
Those guys are average and some of them legit hot. They are definitely either mentalcels or actual fakecels but most of them don't look mental at all.
I literally scream autism in my rabbit eyes and tense shoulders even if I act natural best I can.
Mentalcels could ascend if people gave a shit bout them but they don't, I had "help" and despite me playing along it never went anywhere. The closest I got was a rich popular girl in a camp I never saw again who ended up laughing at me despite her group accepting me, and then some English lover who already has a guy and chose him over considering me because her friend got defensive jelly and showed me out as socially retarded, despite her friends pushing her to me later on.
I''ve more examples but the pattern is clear: random guy/girl/group tells me some girl has the hots for me, I either run away like a fucking pussy or I up and show it and once they see I'm fucked I go from desirable to fucking mushroom tier wtf.

It's not so black and white, some girls are attracted to one specific characteristic like height and race. White normies can get laid for example, with white-worshipping asian foids. Tall normies can get laid with heightqueens. It's not as simple as saying "it's over for normies", or "normies are all sexhavers".

It's not so black and white, some girls are attracted to one specific characteristic like height and race. White normies can get laid for example, with white-worshipping asian foids. Tall normies can get laid with heightqueens. It's not as simple as saying "it's over for normies", or "normies are all sexhavers".
Truth.
Still, there is a hierarchy. Size queens have less precedence than height queens because what do you see first, even if a man is somehow naked in front of you as total strangers and that doesn't piss you off. Height is more visible.

even decades old scientific literature says women prefer above average men for sex

nevermind the fact every single species of animal goes for the best male for mating

you're completely fucking retarded if you think women get turned on by "average". they never did in the history of humanity at any point.
But at least for hundreds of years they had to settle down for it and act good like they enjoy it. We should go back to those times.

But at least for hundreds of years they had to settle down for it and act good like they enjoy it. We should go back to those times.
And they furiously cry about how shit this was and how shit men are for wanting this and not valuing their right to choose and abandon anyone but the hottest, juiciest steaks-of-men out there.
Imagine if men were like that, saying they can choose the women they want only and abandon the others. Imagine the outcry. But when women look at men or treat men like fuckmeat, that's just coolio.
Ofc, never gonna happen because bio states men are useless, numerous, and horny, and women are the gatekeepers of genes based on what the species needs to survive at that time. I guess being ugly or short or weird is bad because you need to have willing females to have sex with in order to have genes worth passing on and you shouldn't pass on reluctant genes.

I guess being ugly or short or weird is bad because you need to have willing females to have sex with in order to have genes worth passing on and you shouldn't pass on reluctant genes.
Yeah but in reality is it important in XXI fucking century? Is it important humanity only spreads genes of tall, muscular, good looking men, instead of those weird but intelligent men? This is literally a downgrade. Especially because in some years, those intelligent guys would come up with a way to modify genes of all fetuses so that they child is born with both good looks and intelligent and let's face it, majority of intelligent men are incel-y and go for STEM degrees. You don't see Chads there too often. This fucking female hypergamy will only reset things, not push anything forward. We are going to animal kingdom state of society. But the worst thing about all of this is that even the ugly foids will spread their shit genes, so even there "mother nature" fucked things up and actually didn't keep the bad genes out of the gene pool.

Over for sub7

ASTRONOMICAL GIGA TERA COPE. KEEP THINKING YOU LOOK LIKE CHAD MR BRAGGING FAKECEL NORMIE.
Someone mad. Who said I look like Chad? I said it here before, I'm a 4/10 and a 5/10 if I looksmax. I'm being honest, I'm sorry if it hurts but this is the place where complete honesty counts (I hope). I'm not buying into this site's culture anymore than any other website. I'm not going to go ahead and agree with the majority on things I disagree with, that's exactly why normies hate my ass and I'm sorry if it's the same with hardened incels, too, I'll just find another community in that case.
I find it sad and ironic that even among the outcasts I am an outcast, and also I thought from reading on here that you were the world's biggest mentalcel.

There are actual chads and normies larping here and you're getting dickmad at a guy who's trying for real and failing instead of being supportive or sympathetic. No wonder this place gets the crab in buckets rep, you gotta support people who are trying to "ascend", not push them back down. What the fuck's the point otherwise, for us to all stay sexless as a protest against hypergamy? That ain't gonna work dog. We're in it together on here but it's everyone for themselves out there, staying down in order to make a point isn't helping us, it just makes us look stupid and stubborn/overdemanding like SJWs.

Yeah but in reality is it important in XXI fucking century? Is it important humanity only spreads genes of tall, muscular, good looking men, instead of those weird but intelligent men? This is literally a downgrade. Especially because in some years, those intelligent guys would come up with a way to modify genes of all fetuses so that they child is born with both good looks and intelligent and let's face it, majority of intelligent men are incel-y and go for STEM degrees. You don't see Chads there too often. This fucking female hypergamy will only reset things, not push anything forward. We are going to animal kingdom state of society. But the worst thing about all of this is that even the ugly foids will spread their shit genes, so even there "mother nature" fucked things up and actually didn't keep the bad genes out of the gene pool.
I've seen your arguments before, yes, but ultimately, people are superficial with short term thinking and even tunnel vision when it comes to dating, girls and guys alike. Nobody even thinks a second about the species, it's all about me, me, me. Welcome to the modern cosmopolitan globalized world that the elites have built us, where it's for everyone for themselves. Humanity has regressed from communities, not progressed. We used to punish people who had it too good in life and now we allow them to spend their money and looks everywhere they please.

Even my relatively bluepilled circle of friends, family friends, etc. can agree that the world was better before when there was a thing for a girl or guy to dress inappropriately. Being free makes people careless and selfish, communities fostered a sense of empathy and responsibility towards other people. That's all gone now along with the idea of tradition, especially because alt-rights are too extreme for most people and normal conservatives are cucked.

Also, the anti-intellect thing is very real. Intelligence is a good way to point out hypocrisy. So most people hate it, even incels here as my first reply shows. Hypocrisy is disliked, however while I have my hypocrisy in not being "incel enough", the idea of a gatekeep can also be seen as hypocrisy because I still failed to get so much as a proper date after some eight to ten years of trying seriously.

If you want to dislike people for being intellectual, do it because they're dreamy or they think smarts can actually overpower social people. Hopeless hopefuls like MENSA and many of my in real life friends. Intellect means jack shit.

I've seen your arguments before, yes, but ultimately, people are superficial with short term thinking and even tunnel vision when it comes to dating, girls and guys alike. Nobody even thinks a second about the species, it's all about me, me, me.
Yeah I don;t doubt that. I wasn't asking about why wouldn't ugly foids stop procreating. I was saying that "mother nature" didn't do a good job of actually purifying the gene pool.

Yeah I don;t doubt that. I wasn't asking about why wouldn't ugly foids stop procreating. I was saying that "mother nature" didn't do a good job of actually purifying the gene pool.
Because this ain't nature, this is sexual selection and it doesn't have to match practicality. That's all of human sexuality, we're sapient and sentient, we choose shit like big tits and ass because we can get away with it when those are actually bad for survival and likewise juggernaut law lets people who are ugly and female get a chance they would not otherwise have.

Also @your signature, don't you think there's something ironic or hypocritical about filtering people who filter you and call you subhuman in turn (even if not to your face)?

Someone mad. Who said I look like Chad? I said it here before, I'm a 4/10 and a 5/10 if I looksmax. I'm being honest, I'm sorry if it hurts but this is the place where complete honesty counts (I hope). I'm not buying into this site's culture anymore than any other website. I'm not going to go ahead and agree with the majority on things I disagree with, that's exactly why normies hate my ass and I'm sorry if it's the same with hardened incels, too, I'll just find another community in that case.
I find it sad and ironic that even among the outcasts I am an outcast, and also I thought from reading on here that you were the world's biggest mentalcel.

There are actual chads and normies larping here and you're getting dickmad at a guy who's trying for real and failing instead of being supportive or sympathetic. No wonder this place gets the crab in buckets rep, you gotta support people who are trying to "ascend", not push them back down. What the fuck's the point otherwise, for us to all stay sexless as a protest against hypergamy? That ain't gonna work dog. We're in it together on here but it's everyone for themselves out there, staying down in order to make a point isn't helping us, it just makes us look stupid and stubborn/overdemanding like SJWs.
i'm not a mentalcel, i have acne scars

and you claimed that no amount of looks can make up for social awkwardness. incorrect. chad looks do make up for social awkwardness

i'm not a mentalcel, i have acne scars

and you claimed that no amount of looks can make up for social awkwardness. incorrect. chad looks do make up for social awkwardness
There is a point at which awkwardness becomes retardation and nobody wants to deal with it.
And I have acne scars too, so much for acne medicine.

There is a point at which awkwardness becomes retardation and nobody wants to deal with it.
And I have acne scars too, so much for acne medicine.
cope, NT does not matter for chads

cope, NT does not matter for chads
Dude, I've fucking lived it. I'm low tier normie and somehow get looks, and NT DOES MATTER.
If it didn't matter, I wouldn't be on here.
Don't go ahead and say "Well you were stupid then, you didn't do it right/try enough" because then you really are bluepilled.

read it again buddy boyo
According to you, BITG, and Colvin, my life xp means I'm basically a chadlite. And yet this shit failed for me.
Make up your mind, am I too good looking for this place or am I not? Because I really don't think so, I may not be dirt ugly but I have been called ugly sometimes, 4/10 isn't exactly rocket high.

According to you, BITG, and Colvin, my life xp means I'm basically a chadlite. And yet this shit failed for me.
Make up your mind, am I too good looking for this place or am I not? Because I really don't think so, I may not be dirt ugly but I have been called ugly sometimes, 4/10 isn't exactly rocket high.
if you're 4/10 then you're not chadlite.

if you're 4/10 then you're not chadlite.
I can't rate myself for shit. I might be lower or higher, and for me looksmaxxing actually changes shit, I look like a fucking pedo with my moustache, glasses, and longish hair but somewhat normal if I'm clean shaven, no glasses, decent haircut. To some extent this bluepill works but clearly the difference isn't enough to change anything as I expected. At best I fall into the lower end of the "softboy/cute boy" bin in the hot/rich scale and at worst I'm just another point on the map in the 'leave alone' section. (i.e. something to toy with but not seriously vs just untouchable)

I would send you a cropped picture but I feel you're not interested nor do I feel like I trust you at all after this talk.

I can't rate myself for shit. I might be lower or higher, and for me looksmaxxing actually changes shit, I look like a fucking pedo with my moustache, glasses, and longish hair but somewhat normal if I'm clean shaven, no glasses, decent haircut. To some extent this bluepill works but clearly the difference isn't enough to change anything as I expected. At best I fall into the lower end of the "softboy/cute boy" bin in the hot/rich scale and at worst I'm just another point on the map in the 'leave alone' section. (i.e. something to toy with but not seriously vs just untouchable)

I would send you a cropped picture but I feel you're not interested nor do I feel like I trust you at all after this talk.
lol calm down brah

Because this ain't nature, this is sexual selection and it doesn't have to match practicality. That's all of human sexuality, we're sapient and sentient, we choose shit like big tits and ass because we can get away with it when those are actually bad for survival and likewise juggernaut law lets people who are ugly and female get a chance they would not otherwise have.

Also @your signature, don't you think there's something ironic or hypocritical about filtering people who filter you and call you subhuman in turn (even if not to your face)?
You are starting to sound more and more like someone from IT.