Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sating women are attracted to normies is bluepilled

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
seriously, you're denying hypergamy if you say this, women find most men ugly

Last edited:
They are attracted to normies wallet when they betabuxx.

seriously, you're denying hypergamyif you say this, women find most men ugly

even decades old scientific literature says women prefer above average men for sex

nevermind the fact every single species of animal goes for the best male for mating

you're completely fucking retarded if you think women get turned on by "average". they never did in the history of humanity at any point.

even decades old scientific literature says women prefer above average men for sex

nevermind the fact every single species of animal goes for the best male for mating

you're completely fucking retarded if you think women get turned on by "average". they never did in the history of humanity at any point.
@Edmund_Kemper is a masochist and refuses science because his personal evidence says otherwise

There's so much evidence to back up what we know (which we know is somehow biased according to the MSM which are the ones giving us the info in the first place) that you really have to be a braindead retard (bluepilled cuck) to deny what's staring you in the face.

Normies aren't ugly enough to be repulsive to foids, but also not attractive enough to have sex. Therefore the majority of normies are simps/orbiters/cucks.

Women may not be attracted to normies, but most normies have had girlfriends and most normies are not well off enough to betabuxx. What's the solution to this mystery?

Women may not be attracted to normies, but most normies have had girlfriends and most normies are not well off enough to betabuxx. What's the solution to this mystery?
what is the mystery?

Boyfriends are status symbols, like having a pet or a baby. Obviously they're not a foid's first choice, but they have their uses.

Boyfriends are status symbols, like having a pet or a baby. Obviously they're not a foid's first choice, but they have their uses.
So how are normies different than us to be used as boyfriends?

what is the mystery?
The mystery of why do normies get girlfriends but we don't, if foids are not attracted to either.

Last edited:
So how are normies different than us to be used as boyfriends?

The mystery of why do normies get girlfriends but we don't, if foids are not attracted to either.
they are less ugly, but still ugly

MNbjwSp

but most normies have had girlfriends

If by "normie" you want to mean average facially wise then the height or dick can help

however, your statement seems untrue when applied to reality (or maybe just my pov), I rarely see normies with girlfriends, let alone slaying

they are less ugly, but still ugly
So how do most of them get girlfriends eventually?

however, your statement seems untrue when applied to reality (or maybe just my pov), I rarely see normies with girlfriends, let alone slaying
Pretty much every guy I went to school with (and every guy I know) has had a girlfriend at some point, and I don't know that any of them are rich.

because there are very few chads you STUPID FUCKING IDIOT
:feelskek:
So again why don't we get girlfriends but normies do? You claim that foids are not attracted to either, so what's the difference between someone ugly (normie) and someone uglier (incel)?

:feelskek:
So again why don't we get girlfriends but normies do? You claim that foids are not attracted to either, so what's the difference between someone ugly (normie) and someone uglier (incel)?
BECAUSE IT'S STATUS YOU STUPID IDIOT.

Society (which is bluepilled), says "normies" are "average looking" (they're not), so a woman is less embarassed to date them and show him off to other people
if this was true, then 80% of men wouldn't possibly have gotten laid. and only a small percentage of foids are ugly landwhales. so inceldom would skyrocket if this were true. i've always seen normies have becky girlfriends. they just aren't the ones who have sex with over 10 partners like chad does

Don't try too hard with the selfies - average looking men do ...www.telegraph.co.uk › News
you stupid fucking idiot, you act like it's impossible for women to fuck a man they are not attracted to

Society (which is bluepilled), says "normies" are "average looking" (they're not), so a woman is less embarassed to date them and show him off to other people

you stupid fucking idiot, you act like it's impossible for women to fuck a man they are not attracted to
i didn't say that and you don't need to insult

I pity those bastards, they think they're the shit just cause some single mom roastie is after (their wallet) them.

They get status by being in a relationship with someone ugly? :feelskek:

So why not fuck incels along with normies if they are not attracted to either? :feelskek:
read my previous response
KEEP COPING YOU GIGA UGLY FUCK
i didn't say that and you don't need to insult
No, I do need to insult, because i've tried explaining this to you before and you don't understand
I pity those bastards, they think they're the shit just cause some single mom roastie is after (their wallet) them.
einstein iq

read my previous response

KEEP COPING YOU GIGA UGLY FUCK

No, I do need to insult, because i've tried explaining this to you before and you don't understand

einstein iq
believe me, most normies have good sex lives. stop coping and creating made-up lifefuel. you're missing out on something 85% of people your age experienced

believe me, most normies have good sex lives. stop coping and creating made-up lifefuel. you're missing out on something 85% of people your age experienced
nope, they're ugly, and you are ignoring the reality of social media. you have no evidence besides "believe me"

nope, they're ugly, and you are ignoring the reality of social media. you have no evidence besides "believe me"
show me evidence that normies can't get laid without citing tinder. also, studies show that foids only go for chads exclusively during short-term relationship flings, which tinder is mostly for. not for long-term relationships.

show me evidence that normies can't get laid without citing tinder. also, studies show that foids only go for chads exclusively during short-term relationship flings, which tinder is mostly for. not for long-term relationships.
show me evidence that women are attracted to average men

this is pure facts

You actually believe a foid will suck an ugly guy's dick just so she could get to show him off to people. Why would she want to show off an ugly guy to anyone? :feelskek:

Most normies have had girlfriends.
Most normies don't have enough money to betabuxx.

So either:

Foids are somewhat attracted to normies

OR

Foids willingly have sex with ugly guys so they can show off those ugly guys to other people because having an ugly boyfriend elevates the foids' status

:feelskek: I'm trying to slow walk you to the realization of how stupid you are, but you're too stupid even for that.

You actually believe a foid will suck an ugly guy's dick just so she could get to show him off to people. Why would she want to show off an ugly guy to anyone? :feelskek:

Most normies have had girlfriends.
Most normies don't have enough money to betabuxx.

So either:

Foids are somewhat attracted to normies

OR

Foids willingly have sex with ugly guys so they can show off those ugly guys to other people because having an ugly boyfriend elevates the foids' status

:feelskek: I'm trying to slow walk you to the realization of how stupid you are, but you're too stupid even for that.
you completely evaded my point you stupid fuck. you even have to use emojis and make your response long

do you understand that?

there are COUNTLESS articles/posts on the internet about this.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANGRY_RUNT CALLS HIGH SCOOL CELS "ENTITLED" LIKE AN INCELTEARS FAG. HE UNIRONICALLY USES BLUEPILLED ARGUMENTS ON THIS VERY FORUM LIKE A STUPID NPC.

They're attracted to the financial security and dependability cucks provide, so they can live their life care free and without any real responsibilities.

The whole concept of foreplay exists for normies. Essentially they have to do stuff in order to make their pussies wet. If they have a big dick as well then they're also fine once they get to the sex part once.

They are not repulsive though.

you avoided my point like the PUSSY YOU ARE
Your point being that foids are fucking ugly guys so they can show off those ugly guys to other people. Your point is impressively stupid.

Normies aren't ugly enough to be repulsive to foids, but also not attractive enough to have sex. Therefore the majority of normies are simps/orbiters/cucks.
^

Your point being that foids are fucking ugly guys so they can show off those ugly guys to other people. Your point is impressively stupid.
no, you keep avoiding this quote:
ADDRESS IT YOU PUSSY

ADDRESS IT YOU PUSSY
I just did. It's stupid to believe foids fuck ugly guys so they can show off those ugly guys to other people.

The reason most normies have had girlfriends is because those girlfriends wanted to fuck them. There was no other reason to be in a relationship with them, because most normies aren't rich and having an ugly boyfriend doesn't raise a foid's status.

I just did. It's stupid to believe foids fuck ugly guys so they can show off those ugly guys to other people.

The reason most normies have had girlfriends is because those girlfriends wanted to fuck them. There was no other reason to be in a relationship with them, because most normies aren't rich and having an ugly boyfriend doesn't raise a foid's status.
wrong, just wrong, that is denying hypergamy and foids desire to only want the best men

you don't understand that what YOU find ugly and what foids find ugly is two different things

you don't understand that what YOU find ugly and what foids find ugly is two different things
You said normies are ugly.

wrong, just wrong, that is denying hypergamy and foids desire to only want the best men
Maybe, yet most normies have had girlfriends despite not being rich. And if (as you said) normies are ugly, why would a foid fuck an ugly non-rich guy? If it's (as you also said) because of status, then you must believe that having an ugly boyfriend raises a foid's status.

Why not just accept that normies are so much better off than us? In fact they're so much better off that even mentioning you've had a girlfriend will get you an instant ban on this forum. That's how big of a deal it is to have that one thing most normies have had and why they're so much better off than us.

You said normies are ugly.

Maybe, yet most normies have had girlfriends despite not being rich. And if (as you said) normies are ugly, why would a foid fuck an ugly non-rich guy? If it's (as you also said) because of status, then you must believe that having an ugly boyfriend raises a foid's status.

Why not just accept that normies are so much better off than us? In fact they're so much better off that even mentioning you've had a girlfriend will get you an instant ban on this forum. That's how big of a deal it is to have that one thing most normies have had and why they're so much better off than us.
oh my god you keep avoiding the point, and you know what you are doing

let's say a foid has a 5/10 boyfriend, she finds him ugly. however he knows that if she brings him home to ger family, they will find him ok looking

what is so hard to understand about that?

@ionlycopenow GTFIH

let's say a foid has a 5/10 boyfriend, she finds him ugly. however he knows that if she brings him home to ger family, they will find him ok looking
So she'll be sucking his dick just so she can show him off to her family? Is being seen with a 5/10 boyfriend that valuable?

oh my god you keep avoiding the point, and you know what you are doing

what is so hard to understand about that?

@ionlycopenow GTFIH
yeah, women judge looks far more harshly than men do, if that is your point here

So she'll be sucking his dick just so she can show him off to her family? Is being seen with a 5/10 boyfriend that valuable?
yes, is this that hard to understqand. or are you that adddicted to psychological pain?
yeah, women judge looks far more harshly than men do, if that is your point here
bingo

yes, is this that hard to understqand. or are you that adddicted to psychological pain?
It's hard to understand that you believe women are desperate to have ugly boyfriends.
It's hard to understand that you believe women will have sex with someone they feel is ugly just so that ugly guy will be their boyfriend.

Women don't want ugly boyfriends.

It's hard to understand that you believe women are desperate to have ugly boyfriends.
It's hard to understand that you believe women will have sex with someone they feel is ugly just so that ugly guy will be their boyfriend.

Women don't want ugly boyfriends.
you are avoiding the fact that truecels are GIGA UGLY and normies are just normal ugly

The most brutal blackpill tbh
:feels: :feels: :feels: