Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Satanists are the most cucked out of Christians and muslims

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Satan comes from the Jewish mind. Without Judaism there is no Satan. There is no other culture that gives the ying and yang darker side of the energies the face of "satan" .That is only in Judaism through and through.

If Satanists, muslims or christians thnik they are achieving anything amazing they are achieving nothing because all those belief systems are Jewish through and through. Everything about Islam is Judaism, they cut their dicks like Jews, they are allowed to eat Kosher food but Jews are forbidden from eating Halal showing that muslims are the bitches of Jews, Muslims cover up wearing head coverings and prayer gowns which comes from Jews, muslims wear beards which comes from Judaism.

Christians pray to a bitch nigga Jew that never ever existed at all but the cucks will even want to fight you if you say that bitch nigga Jew never existed.

Satanists are the same cucked bitch niggas of Jews, they think they achieving something wonderful but all they doing is following just a little bit of the Babylonian Talmund, which is Jewsih. Infact Satanists are more bitch niggrafied than real bitch niggas

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ntHr1Dcto

No satanism for your face

Modern satanism is a contrarian (how do you spell that) ideology of 'rebellion'. Basically doing anything that is anti decency, like faggotry, free love etc

Modern satanism is a contrarian (how do you spell that) ideology of 'rebellion'. Basically doing anything that is anti decency, like faggotry, free love etc
Maybe thats but just one sect, branch, or type of satanism out there. Just because one group think a certain way it changes nothing. Its like saying some Mormon whites believe more in funny beliefs still doesnt change the fact that majority of christians kiss Jesus jewish ass and are Jewish cucks

I hate people that talk about religion like it's fucking real. Sound like children.

Satan is female

Maybe thats but just one sect, branch, or type of satanism out there. Just because one group think a certain way it changes nothing. Its like saying some Mormon whites believe more in funny beliefs still doesnt change the fact that majority of christians kiss Jesus jewish ass and are Jewish cucks
Yeah I don't get why christcucks support kikes so much. Apparently Jesus wasn't a jew as we know of today @accelERationist

Jews literally rejected Jesus' call for them to be decent

I reject all Abrahamic faith because it is internationalist and Jewish.

Yeah I don't get why christcucks support kikes so much. Apparently Jesus wasn't a jew as we know of today @accelERationist

Jews literally rejected Jesus' call for them to be decent
jesus is a pure jew son of a bitch born of a jewish whores pussy

Pretty much all Satanists are low-life losers who live in their parent's basement or foids who try hard to be edgy.

The only reasons for liking Satanism are:

1. Sick ass imagery and symbolism
2. It's a powerful tool to trigger religion-copers (fuck Islam specifically)

Other than those two reasons, it is very cringe indeed...

Inceldom: Comprehensively Discussed.

From my understanding about those 3 religions:
torah first version but the jews changed it to their liking and failed to preserve what was given.
Bible second version.
And Quran final full version.
Thats why they lookalike simply put.

Last edited:
Pretty much all Satanists are low-life losers who live in their parent's basement or foids who try hard to be edgy.

there different kinds just like chritianity or islam different kids.

you talking about the mickey mouse satanists but i mean the real deal satanists

Tbh Nazis had better symbolism

From my understanding about those 3 religions:
torah first version but the jews changed it to their liking and failed to preserve what was given.
Bible second version.
And Quran final full version.
Thats why they lookalike.
my nigga thats how they told you to think. Stop listening to bitch niggas and open your eyes and see reality infront of your face

my nigga thats how they told you to think. Stop listening to bitch niggas and open your eyes and see reality infront of your face
I do stop listening to bitch ass niggas dont worry. Do your magic

This is the most wrong you've been in your life. JFL
you are the black man who gets triggered if the jews fake monotheism is proven to be bullshit based on some jewish village pagan idol that now christians and muslims also worship

Screenshot 2023 12 25 174403
Screenshot 2023 12 25 174448

you are the black man who gets triggered if the jews fake monotheism is proven to be bullshit based on some jewish village pagan idol that now christians and muslims also worship

View attachment 1016254View attachment 1016256

Stupid comments trigger me. Saying "you're god bro" is about as stupid as it comes, regardless of your religious/secular inclination. I expect better from some users here, but this is just a certified shitskin moment.

Stupid comments trigger me. Saying "you're god bro" is about as stupid as it comes, regardless of your religious/secular inclination. I expect better from some users here, but this is just a certified shitskin moment.
you are a black sunni

bitch ass street shitter :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Satan comes from the Jewish mind. Without Judaism there is no Satan. There is no other culture that gives the ying and yang darker side of the energies the face of "satan" .That is only in Judaism through and through.

If Satanists, muslims or christians thnik they are achieving anything amazing they are achieving nothing because all those belief systems are Jewish through and through. Everything about Islam is Judaism, they cut their dicks like Jews, they are allowed to eat Kosher food but Jews are forbidden from eating Halal showing that muslims are the bitches of Jews, Muslims cover up wearing head coverings and prayer gowns which comes from Jews, muslims wear beards which comes from Judaism.

Christians pray to a bitch nigga Jew that never ever existed at all but the cucks will even want to fight you if you say that bitch nigga Jew never existed.

Satanists are the same cucked bitch niggas of Jews, they think they achieving something wonderful but all they doing is following just a little bit of the Babylonian Talmund, which is Jewsih. Infact Satanists are more bitch niggrafied than real bitch niggas

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ntHr1Dcto

Also without Satan you would have no free will ,how can one choose to do right without temptation.I would re-read the Bible and ask God for sincere guidance!

Talking about obsession

Keep coping, shitskin. Whatever delusion helps you maintain your grip on reality. You're just upset that you get challenged and called out on your dumb shit.

The modern Satan was mostly developed by Christianity. Most people's vision of Satan is also heavily influenced by works like Paradise Lost and centuries of popular superstition.

Earlier Jewish ideas of Satan weren't generally as dualistic or well-defined.

The modern Satan was mostly developed by Christianity. Most people's vision of Satan is also heavily influenced by works like Paradise Lost and centuries of popular superstition.

did you research that?

Correct ,the Ha-satan was an office under Gods control!

yes I remeber you. You said Abraham is the father of many and david is the father of Israel?
Israel is the father of Israel ,yes Avraham means father of many from the word Av meaning father (or Abba informal) I did not say Israel came from David .David was from the tribe of Judah a son of Israel

This! Satanism is just going against the values of Christianity, which are based.

Religion isn't about magic beings, it's about the values and moral it gives to society. It was the last barrier against things like feminism, degeneracy, corruption.

This theory can be destroyed instantly with this. Muslim men conquered the Jews and Christians and are allowed to marry their women and take take them as sex slaves. A Muslim man can have 4 wives each one being Jewish or Christian. You will never find a Muslim woman married to a Jew. Try harder

This! Satanism is just going against the values of Christianity, which are based.

Religion isn't about magic beings, it's about the values and moral it gives to society. It was the last barrier against things like feminism, degeneracy, corruption.
Unclean spirits are real and also as you mention feminism,feminism is a form of witchcraft which takes power from unclean spirits!