Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Satanic tranny strip performance sponsored by Pfizer

Screenshot 20230206 232302

Kek. Didn't it piss off the feminists that those gender-confused freaks completely replaced the women there :feelskek: :feelskek:?
as someone pointed out long time ago, the goal of trannies isn't to be women, it's to be better than women. Despite all the specific linguistic choices, fluff talks about equality and so on trannies target to outcompete women in the few fields, that don't require intellect or strength and where women stand a chance (beauty, dancing, singing and women category in sports)

satanists are the least intimidating and scary faggots ever. they are all losers who would be lynched in any other age and nobody would care

satanists are the least intimidating and scary faggots ever. they are all losers who would be lynched in any other age and nobody would care
From what I've seen of satanists online... you're completely right kek:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

These people rule the world btw

And what are you gonna about it?

Im never taking the clot shot unfortunately i live in canada so for half a year it meant i was functionally banned from all stores considering i was 9 hours from my place for medical treatment and mostly staying outside last winter it was brutal but at least i remain a pureblood

Im never taking the clot shot unfortunately i live in canada so for half a year it meant i was functionally banned from all stores considering i was 9 hours from my place for medical treatment and mostly staying outside last winter it was brutal but at least i remain a pureblood
In my country unvaccinated people were allowed only in grocery stores that didn't exceed certain m2 requirements for about 4.5 months

They would need to shoot me before I poison myself with cuck juice

Grammy awards is one of the most retarded things. All of those faggots who pay to see that shit should get brutally shot by ak47 ( in roblox ) :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wonder if Pfizer makes HRT pills too :feelshehe:

They stopped hiding this shit years ago. Braindead NPC normies still won't catch on. JFL