Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Satanic government at it again

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Some of you might remember that observatory in new mexico that was shut down for a week by the feds and I have reason to believe it was a cp network node. I have read from others who believe this how observatories have massive upload caches which would make uploading and seeding on a peer to peer network easy to hide.
Now keep in mind why this is likely. Epstein's Zorro ranch is in new mexico
3253858f 6553 49cc 93c8 b5fa76955e1c

There are also other suspicious things that allign this place with Epstein's trafficking island, for example, a tennis court in the middle of the fucking desert for no god damn reason
7cdadf4d 4280 4364 bc61 09055c168f72

5808a15b 65c2 443a 9a1f d186efac5462

The trafficking island also had a tennis court at its center
E378a247 edc2 44f3 a129 2c2aff3bfa12

Drone footage also revealed such and I have seen people theorise that these tennis courts could serve as
1. A staging ground for ritual sacrifices to moloch
2. A drop off point for trafficking victims, be it when they are coming in or - a place to drop the bodies.
This is because of surrounding environemental features like the desert's opaque wall and carefully leveled palm trees that are carefully designed to keep the courts hidden.

There are other theories regarding the shut down like china shit and intelligence networks but given the context I feel that trafficking is most likely. The world is run by powerful pedophilic satan worshippers and there's nothing we can do about it

You're paranoid.

interesting to be honest

does not surprise me. the aus gov will be next to be exposed and I hope it crumbles as I hate this gov. fuck scott morrison you piece of fucking hill song loving traitor, fuck Gladys whats her name and fuck clive palmer you fatty mc fuck head.

does not surprise me. the aus gov will be next to be exposed and I hope it crumbles as I hate this gov. fuck scott morrison you piece of fucking hill song loving traitor, fuck Gladys whats her name and fuck clive palmer you fatty mc fuck head.
The aussie government makes me want to blow my fucking brains out too, I know that feel

Government is evil

There should be a board game about esoteric evil governments

Satanists should be burned alive even the larping ones

I have had a lot of experiences with foul demons. They exist.

Most of us are influenced to some extent by them

The elites sacrifice kids to Moloch but will imprison you if you want a 14 yo girlfriend to commit and marry.

Interesting but I still don’t believe there is any satanic conspiracy. Probably just a bunch of jewish assholes that want to get richer.

Interesting but I still don’t believe there is any satanic conspiracy. Probably just a bunch of jewish assholes that want to get richer.
Dude, there was literally wikileaks emails in which Hillary Clinton talked about sacrificing children to Moloch, there have been holywood celebrities that have come forward about satanic elite baby sacrifices only to be killed off, AND there are public figures doing mock satanic rituals like Marina Abramovic

Last edited:
Dude, there was literally wikileaks emails in which Hillary Clinton talked about sacrificing children to Moloch, there have been holywood celebrities that have come forward about satanic elite baby sacrifices only to be killed off, AND there are public figures doing mock satanic rituals like Marina Abramovic

How did they get access to such deity in the first place? I bet they somehow managed to bind him and now they are exploiting him. We have to save Moloch.

How did they get access to such deity in the first place? I bet they somehow managed to bind him and now they are exploiting him. We have to save Moloch.
Moloch isn't a noble diety, he is an evil demon they serve. We need to save the children FROM moloch

Tbh I would pray to Moloch if he granted me body of a Chad.

Tbh I would pray to Moloch if he granted me body of a Chad.
Moloch pushes for the murder and rape of children... I would rather be the ugliest person in the world than support the most evil demon of all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back