Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Satan and God are the same entity

S

short

Recruit
★★
I once had a dream where Satan told me he created this world & he is God himself who is just playing double role.

If this was ancient times you would be a prophet. You were born in the wrong year, gray.

'Satan and God are the same entity' -- inside your head, it's your own psyche

'Satan and God are the same entity -- inside your head, it's your own psyche
This may have happened due to my life being the worst which has affected my brain, maybe it's in my psyche but if there is any God out there and as people say he's all good then this world which he created wouldn't have been so cruel and evil. He's not kind & all good he is evil.

If there is a god, think of it like how a child might cause havoc in The Sims just for amusement. It doesn't care what happens to the characters, only that they do something entertaining in reaction. A god, if any, is just a bored player killing time.

Are you a Gnostic

I once had a dream where Satan told me he created this world & he is God himself who is just playing double role.
Lucifer isn't called the great deceiver for nothing. Lucifer can't create anything. Only God can do that (creatum ex nihilo).

You got duped, buddy boyo.