Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sat next to Stacy all day

Spent months in college seeing stacys around, knowing that most normal humans could interact with them and even have a chance at sex while I was ashamed to even make eye contact. Brutal life.

You should

There is a psychic power called "the third nostril." Where you can smell tbings with your mind.

Simply imagine her pussy. Then sniff.

In a way it's like being able to sniff dog shit through glass (say via a car window) by looking at the dogshit and breathing through your nose.

The hardest part of this skill, is avoid making the "creep glow" of sensual satisfaction!
It's easy to do that with dog shit cause you already happened to smell some in the past so your brain can recollect that same feeling. It's much harder to imagine a pussy's scent since you never smelled it

Did you catch a whiff of her pussy

I sat down beside a Stacy jb (of legal age mods) once. Needless to say my dick hardened, so in order to avoid being arrested I put my bag on my lap to cover my hardon. Then when it was time to get off the bus, my cock was still hard so I had to cover my dick with my bag while pretending to search it for something

At school, there was a foid that greeted all my friends. It was my turn, she just ignored it.

It's easy to do that with dog shit cause you already happened to smell some in the past so your brain can recollect that same feeling. It's much harder to imagine a pussy's scent since you never smelled it
I remember that scene from "silence of the lambs" where fbi girl was walking in a prison and some dude yelled at her. "I can smell yer pussy!"

But yeah. Good point. I have smelled pussy before from who'res and stolen apt laundry room panties...