Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sargon has our back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Listen to this video of what Sargon says about the Parliment...

So Sargon goes on a bit of a rant of how we're always blamed for the shootings and other shit that goes on. He talks about how the parliment and everyone else continuosly marginalize and demonize us, which will cause some of us to snap and go apeshit.
He says that they should instead talk to us like rational human beings and try to understand why we think the way we do and what we went through on our lives to make us who we are today.

That's the basic gist of the video and I was quite surprised that Sargon suggested that we should be talked to like people rather be persecuted and treated like trash.
Although Sargon had our back, nothing will change, there were some blackpilled comments too. So all isn't lost on Sargon and his followers.

What're your thoughts guys? Leave your comments below.

I 100 percent doubt that Soy Goy Al Applebees has our back in anything and would sell us out if given the chance to make some shekels.

Lmao i thought title was "sergeant"

i dont know this guy btw

No sargon is a cuck who made fun of us and gave us shitty normie advice many times
He also married a single mom with 2 kids I think jfl

I personally don't give a shit. They defend us today, they loathe us tomorrow. We are alone. Best remember that.

Sargon from what it seems gave back up to @Master on Twitter. So yeah. I think he does have our back.

He deleted that tweet saying show us empathy.

who cares about what soygoy of mossad thinks of us

I personally don't give a shit. They defend us today, they loathe us tomorrow. We are alone. Best remember that.
The who relies on nobody is failed by nobody.

The UK is so fucking cucked, soon it will be illegal to fap and ugly men will be forcibly castrated.

Just because he has critisized inceldom in the past doesn't mean he is not going to side with incels when they are being defamed in such a ridiculous way. Guy is too much of a normie to understand where incels are coming from but he was never "against" incels per-se, not like those SJW lunatics are.

I don´t care. After Chad Tarrant did his thing, they blamed incels. Incel hating articles popped up everywhere. For once media and politicians are honest.

would rather he wouldn't

Sargon of Shekelstien doesn't have our back, it's a pretty basic argument that if you push people into a corner they will eventually retaliate, he would never defend us or admit the black pill in any meaningful way.