Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Sarcasm” is usually not sarcasm

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I’m not talking about actual jokes. I’m talking about like “yo Fargot why don’t you get your mom to buy you shampoo with her food stamps bitche “ it’s not a joke cause they fucking believe it and it’s a widespread gaslight.

I hate sarcasm so fucking much. I never get if they're being serious or not and when the joke flies overhead, they give each other looks, like im just a monkey in some fucking zoo. Goddamn

the only thing that stops it in my experience is the threat of violence. if you look big and intimidating and can weild it like a threating we@p0nm, they seem to seek out softer prey. confidence only makes you look dumb if you dont have the size to back it up. this wrld is a shit show and everybody looking for somebody to abuse, disrespect and antagonise. sadly we are usually at the bottom of society