Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Santa Fe shooter DANCING

"Just get a hobbie man, it will make you feel better and woman will be attracted to you"

Tbf anyone would go ER after being forced to do that.

how tall is he btw, a female heightmogged him

Id love to dance like that on the corpses of normies.

Nothing fills in the void, fucking normies pieces of shit but they already know this but don't care.

why didnt he just date one of those cuties he was holding hands with.

fucking fakecel.

AYO THESE NORMIES FINNA GONNA GET DABBED ON
He cute

watching this gives me anxiety

his parents probably made him do dumb shit like that.

I'm jealous that he got to hold hands with a foid . It's over

so did they ever figure out his motives?

I'm jealous that he got to hold hands with a foid . It's over
I held hands with a qt3.14 at my uni orientation when my group was playing a game where we stand in a circle and hold hands with the person across and have to untangle without letting go. Our hands were sweaty so we had to keep regrasping . :feelzez: you can ban me for bragging now

I held hands with a qt3.14 at my uni orientation when my group was playing a game where we stand in a circle and hold hands with the person across and have to untangle without letting go. Our hands were sweaty so we had to keep regrasping . :feelzez: you can ban me for bragging now
ZMall6q.gif

fakecel.

imagine going from unknown loser to your old dance recital being played on TMZ.

Stop trying to claim him. He wasn't an incel. He just got rejected by a girl he wouldn't stop being creepy too and he couldn't handle it cause he is a bitch and so he shot a bunch of people. He's not an incel... if we claim every one of these assholes, it makes it mean nothing when people see through it.

Stop trying to claim him. He wasn't an incel. He just got rejected by a girl he wouldn't stop being creepy too and he couldn't handle it cause he is a bitch and so he shot a bunch of people. He's not an incel... if we claim every one of these assholes, it makes it mean nothing when people see through it.

he had a gf. lol.

she had a boyfriend

Doesn't matter still touched female. I'm almost 30 and never even hugged a non blood related foid.

GTFO FAKECEL

If dancemaxxing can't get u laid you know it's time to go ER.