Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sandy hook school shooting was a false flag operation.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Especially now that Alex Jones got banned, I always hear these bluepillers bitching about "Oh he said Sandy hook didn't happen", and these morons never look into the hard evidence to show that it might have actually not happened.

This video waz the day after the shooting, and shows the father of one of the "victims" laughing on video right before acting sad about the even.
It shows that he is a fake actor.
There is also proof out there that suggests the kids that got "killed" never had any birth or death records, they where not real people. All actors.

These school shootings always have something shady up with them, I don't think sandy hook is a isolated incident. Tell me op whats your opinion on the more recent shootings and massacares?

If (((they))) did 9/11 which is pretty much confirmed then what makes school shootings out of the picture?

Especially now that Alex Jones got banned, I always hear these bluepillers bitching about "Oh he said Sandy hook didn't happen", and these morons never look into the hard evidence to show that it might have actually not happened.

This video waz the day after the shooting, and shows the father of one of the "victims" laughing on video right before acting sad about the even.
It shows that he is a fake actor.
There is also proof out there that suggests the kids that got "killed" never had any birth or death records, they where not real people. All actors.

interesting will look into it

Ahahajah you guys are lowiq XD XD XD

Any indorsement of Alex Jones is by definition low IQ.

These school shootings always have something shady up with them, I don't think sandy hook is a isolated incident. Tell me op whats your opinion on the more recent shootings and massacares?
I remember during the Florida school shooting a bunch of eye witness teachers and students during the shooting reported that the shooter was wearing all black body armor and had a different gun.
But Nicholas Cruz wasn't wearing any armor and had a different gun.
Really makes it seem like the government shoot up the school and made it look like Nicholas Cruz did it instead.
But in terms of validity, I definitely think the Sandy hook school shooting looks way faker then the Florida one.
interesting will look into it
lKId5mN.gif

Ahahajah you guys are lowiq XD XD XD
Any indorsement of Alex Jones is by definition low IQ.
" hurr durr everything the government tells me is true, I'm gonna go watch CNN while I drink my sugar poison in a can"

Last edited: