Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandy Hook did happen, but not how you think

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
It was MK Ultra, Lanza was a Manchurian candidate no different than the Unabomber

Adam Lanza was so smart that he hacked a government website at a young age and was questioned by the FBI and the feds told him he should work for them in the future

Lanza’s former psychiatrist, Dr. Paul Fox, was arrested for sexually assaulting a patient

Yale provided mental treatment to Adam Lanza

Suicide of Dr. Jeremy Richman, Yale psychiatry lecturer, Neuropharmacologist, and father of Sandy Hook shooting victim Avielle Richman.

“Jeremy Richman, 49, a neuropharmacologist, was discovered at Edmond Town Hall on Newtown's Main Street by officers responding to a report of a suicide at 7 a.m.” “U.S. Senator Chris Murphy said... He (Dr. Richman) was with me in my office two weeks ago, excited as could be about the Avielle Foundation's latest amazing work."

Yale’s involvement in the globohomo CIA’s mind control MK-Ultra program

Yale’s forgotten master of mind control

“We did some experiments at Yale where we influenced the brain from up to 30 meters away.

Lanza’s DNA

“Scientists are sequencing Adam’s DNA to see if they can find anomalies that might explain what was broken in him.”

The father of the Sandy Hook killer “searches for answers

“There is no doubt that the experiments, referred to as ”Behavior Modification,” took place on dozens of university campuses, though the full extent of the project will never be known.”

Even the mass-killer, serial-killer “Unabomber” Ted Kaczynski was a victim of MK-Ultra at Harvard

Similarities in behavior between the Unabomber and Adam Lanza

Both were shut off entirely from the outside world leading up to what they did. They went off the grid. Similar to how the Unabomber lived in a secluded cabin in the middle of nowhere, Adam lived with his mother but he lived in his room and never spoke to her in person, only communicating with her through email. Adam’s room had black garbage bags all over it, which he did to close himself from the outside world.

Adam Lanza’s room
5293c4ffeab8eafc438fe1d8

The Unabomber’s cabin