Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sandniggers take over japan

Those are all Women, and they mog japcucks.
Screenshot 2024 09 10 212447

I NEVER SAID THEY DIDNT MOG JAPS

They do not have those traits
What trait? Pakistanis are still moggers compared to japanese men. So obviously, if a japnese women has to choose between a paki and Japanese men, she will choose the Paki lol
View attachment 1261537
I NEVER SAID THEY DIDNT MOG JAPS
Still looks white, compared to japcucks. And that guy is probably, just tanned. Not all Iranians have light eyes and hair, I said plenty of. Learn to read

What trait? Pakistanis are still moggers compared to japanese men. So obviously, if a japnese women has to choose between a paki and Japanese men, she will choose the Paki lol
Bro I already said that pakis do mog japs, EVERY ETHNICITY MOGS JAPS
They dont mog whites so the noodlewhores will choose the whites . In asia, there is hate against race mixing, so they will only take that if the guy they're doing it with is chad.

Still looks white, compared to japcucks. And that guy is probably, just tanned. Not all Iranians have light eyes and hair, I said plenty of. Learn to read
I'm just showing that you're cherrypicking mate. And I'm showing you the microsoft edge searches of the ethnicity you are talking of to avoid cherrypicking.

I'm just showing that you're cherrypicking mate. And I'm showing you the microsoft edge searches of the ethnicity you are talking of to avoid cherrypicking
Cherrypicking what? Plenty of Iranians have colored eyes and hair, it's so fucking common in the middle East.

They do not have those traits:
View attachment 1261532
They have bigger eyes but that's it

Whites have the other traits that noodlewhores want. Noodlewhores are WHITE ONLY
Yes they do. the THINNEST noses are found among europeans, arabs and pakis/afghans

Same with round eyes

And they do have protruding faces, as that is one of the characteristics of caucasion skulls

Iranians have colored eyes and hair, it isn't the norm but it's pretty common is what I'm saying. Stop coping.
In general, they do not

Yes they do. the THINNEST noses are found among europeans, arabs and pakis/afghans

View attachment 1261540View attachment 1261541

Same with round eyes

View attachment 1261544

And they do have protruding faces, as that is one of the characteristics of caucasion skulls
Not from what I've seen mate. I showed you the edge searched boyo quit coping

general, they do not
Plenty do The average doesn't matter. Zero japcucks have Blue eyes. Hence, noodlewhores will fuck Iranian men. And fyi Chinese emperors bought blue eyed Persian slave girls from the Iranians, so it's pretty common. Stop coping

Plenty do The average doesn't matter. Zero japcucks have Blue eyes.
A very small percentage of the population does. I'm talking about generalizations mate

your google image searches don't undo anthropological data bruh
They aren't google searches.
They have thin noses but they are hooked and big
And they don't have as round eyes as whites
Screenshot 2024 09 10 213735

And they don't really have protruding faces. More protruding than east asians yeah, but not nearly as much as whites

very small percentage of the population does. I'm talking about generalizations
It's not a "very small population" you chingchong. I'm arab I know more then you. It's a significant percentage. That's why Iranians literally, sold blue eyed Persian women to Chinese emperors. Stop denying reality.

It's not a "very small population" you chingchong. I'm arab I know more then you. It's a significant percentage. That's why Iranians literally, sold blue eyed Persian women to Chinese emperors. Stop denying reality.
>"I'm arab"
>"I know more than you"
Pick one :lul:
Lol most of them have shit colored eyes and hair just like the chinks
And that example of persian women is irrelevant because it's about guys wanting women, we are right now talking about women wanting guys. Not that hard to understand
And I'm not a chingchong you retard

Plenty, of Arabs have small noses as well.

Much bigger then Asians, that's all that matters.

Gigacope
Yeah and plenty of asians have small noses too. But idgaf because we're talking about percentages boyo
And yeah they're better looking than asians, I never said otherwise. I'm just saying Asian women are white only
And it's not cope mate. Arabs do not nearly have faces as protruding as whites

They aren't google searches.
Semantics
They have thin noses but they are hooked and big
Still attractive to asian women regardless. Bigger noses look better on men anyways
And they don't have as round eyes as whites
View attachment 1261546
Pakis are caucasion retard, and if anything, it's actually whites who have smaller eyes/slantier eyes compared to pakis.

I can even show you BRITISH people with slanted, asian-like eyes

And they don't really have protruding faces. More protruding than east asians yeah, but not nearly as much as whites
Okay, so that trait would make paki men attractive to asian women. Also, no JFL, both pakis and euros have same level of forward facial growth.

Semantics

Still attractive to asian women regardless. Bigger noses look better on men anyways

Pakis are caucasion retard, and if anything, it's actually whites who have smaller eyes/slantier eyes compared to pakis.

View attachment 1261551

View attachment 1261552

I can even show you BRITISH people with slanted, asian-like eyes

View attachment 1261554View attachment 1261555

Okay, so that trait would make paki men attractive to asian women. Also, no JFL, both pakis and euros have same level of forward facial growth.
Bigger noses do NOT look better than men lol that's megacope

And just because arabs are caucasoid doesn't mean theyre the exact same as caucasian dumbass

Look at the edge search boyo, caucasians have bigger eyes

The first brit is old so ofc he's gonna have funky eyes. And the second guy is a cherrypick boyo

And pakis do not nearly have the same forward growth as whites man

Pick one :lul:
Lol most of them have shit colored eyes and hair just like the chinks
Most have brown eyes, sure, but they are much more causcasian, which is what chinks desire. Casuacian features matter more, because, chinks are the least causcasian race. Plenty have colored eyes and hair which you gooks do not have. Hence, you lighten your skin/hair and wear contacts. stay seething
IMG 20240911 101935IMG 20240911 101924IMG 20240911 101916IMG 20240911 101908IMG 20240911 101854IMG 20240911 101842

And that example of persian women is irrelevant because it's about guys wanting women, we are right now talking about women wanting guys. Not that hard to understand
And I'm not a chingchong you retard
It's relevant, because, it shows that light eyes are pretty common among Iranians, more then your gook face would like it to be.
Yeah and plenty of asians have small noses too
Asians have nigger noses. Hence why you get surgery.
IMG 20240911 102437IMG 20240911 102429IMG 20240911 102421IMG 20240911 102410
I'm just saying Asian women are white only
And it's not cope mate. Arabs do not nearly have faces as protruding as whites
It's much more protruding then gooks, that's all that matters. Arabs don't look like we have down syndrome.

Most have brown eyes, sure, but they are much more causcasian, which is what chinks desire. Casuacian features matter more, because, chinks are the least causcasian race. Plenty have colored eyes and hair which you gooks do not have. Hence, you lighten your skin/hair and wear contacts. stay seething
View attachment 1261559View attachment 1261560View attachment 1261561View attachment 1261562View attachment 1261563View attachment 1261564

It's relevant, because, it shows that light eyes are pretty common among Iranians, more then your gook face would like it to be.

Asians have nigger noses. Hence why you get surgery.
View attachment 1261566View attachment 1261567View attachment 1261568View attachment 1261569

It's much more protruding then gooks, that's all that matters. Arabs don't look like we have down syndrome.

Nigga I never said the browns dont mog east asian
And I'm not a gook you retard
I'm saying browns don't mog enough for the noodlewhores to date them because there's disliking for racemixing unless the dude is white. They aren't willing to racemix unless the dude is white because whites mog enough.

How can god save them if god doesnt exist

Bigger noses do NOT look better than men
it does

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sDMpf1IpUaE?feature=share

And just because arabs are caucasoid doesn't mean theyre the exact same as caucasian dumbass
Close enough for noodle whores. That's the point being made
Look at the edge search boyo, caucasians have bigger eyes
Pakis are caucasion.
The first brit is old so ofc he's gonna have funky eyes.
Nah, even when he was younger he had that eye shape

And the second guy is a cherrypick boyo
Many northern europeans have smaller eyes due to evolving in a somewhat similar enviroment to asians. JFL at this coper

And pakis do not nearly have the same forward growth as whites man
Proof?

Sands on this forum are obsessed with Asian country's and Turn them into shitholes like the mildeast :feelskek:

Last edited:
These are Shi'ite Muslims. I can tell by the way they're beating their chest. Shi'ite Muslims are a minority of Muslims, and very little exist outside of Iran. How do you know that this is Japan? I can't see anything in particular that shows that, I tried to look at the license plates, but it's hard to make out what they are with the video quality.

Muslims in Japan, let alone Shi'ite Muslims, is rare. So I'm rather shocked that this is being presented as Japan. I could be wrong, of course, but I'm skeptical as of now.

@Moroccancel @comradespiderman29
Thoughts?

NVM, comradespiderman already replied JFL.
Their actually called shite ?? JFL :feelskek:

Those aren't sandniggers. That sounds like Hindi/Urdu. Probably, shia Pakistanis. Anyways, it's not a bad thing, noodlewhores can benefit from being bleached by causacaoids.
probably iranians, they're accent sounds farsi

Those aren't sandniggers. That sounds like Hindi/Urdu. Probably, shia Pakistanis. Anyways, it's not a bad thing, noodlewhores can benefit from being bleached by causacaoids.
Not a bad thing? These jeetalikes are just as bad as actual jeets

:feelshaha: lol, if these Paki sand nigger cels think their pack raping and murdering ways that they get away with in Europe, will also work there, they are in for a rude shock.

Specifically, shock that you get when a rope snaps tight and your neck is at the bottom end of it. You fucking behave yourself when you're in Japan. Those people don't fuck around, and they aren't multi cultural global homo cucks like the west.

lol, if these Paki sand nigger cels
Pakistanis aren't sandniggers.
Specifically, shock that you get when a rope snaps tight and your neck is at the bottom end of it. You fucking behave yourself when you're in Japan. Those people don't fuck around, and they aren't multi cultural global homo cucks like the west.
All a bunch of cope. Japanese people are a bunch of pussies.

Pakistanis aren't sandniggers.

All a bunch of cope. Japanese people are a bunch of pussies.

And they have a penal code where accused = guilty, and you and your lawyer better know how to grovel good if you want to avoid the max sentence. The max sentence is hanging for one or two things.

And they have a penal code where accused = guilty, and you and your lawyer better know how to grovel good if you want to avoid the max sentence. The max sentence is hanging for one or two things.
Yeah, no even I'm going to have to agree with comradespiderman, Japanese people kind of suck when it comes to dealing with people acting foolish in their country. They really don't do anything about it. There was that Somali guy that literally went around causing a ruckus in public for so long before anything happened to him.

Their police force also is lazy and incompetent. The amount of murders that go unsolved because nips suck at dealing with genuine crime is genuinely laughable.