Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sandniggers take over japan

Those aren't sandniggers. That sounds like Hindi/Urdu. Probably, shia Pakistanis. Anyways, it's not a bad thing, noodlewhores can benefit from being bleached by causacaoids.

These are Shi'ite Muslims. I can tell by the way they're beating their chest. Shi'ite Muslims are a minority of Muslims, and very little exist outside of Iran. How do you know that this is Japan? I can't see anything in particular that shows that, I tried to look at the license plates, but it's hard to make out what they are with the video quality.

Muslims in Japan, let alone Shi'ite Muslims, is rare. So I'm rather shocked that this is being presented as Japan. I could be wrong, of course, but I'm skeptical as of now.

@Moroccancel @comradespiderman29
Thoughts?

NVM, comradespiderman already replied JFL.

@Made in Heaven look at chingchong radio Genoa crying again lol.

Those aren't sandniggers. That sounds like Hindi/Urdu. Probably, shia Pakistanis. Anyways, it's not a bad thing, noodlewhores can benefit from being bleached by causacaoids.
Yeah, it could be Urdu. But I think it could also be Farsi, especially if they're Shia Muslims.

These are Shi'ite Muslims. I can tell by the way they're beating their chest. Shi'ite Muslims are a minority of Muslims, and very little exist outside of Iran. How do you know that this is Japan? I can't see anything in particular that shows that, I tried to look at the license plates, but it's hard to make out what they are with the video quality.

Muslims in Japan, let alone Shi'ite Muslims, is rare. So I'm rather shocked that this is being presented as Japan. I could be wrong, of course, but I'm skeptical as of now.

@Moroccancel @comradespiderman29
Thoughts?

NVM, comradespiderman already replied JFL.
Yeah, you're right about them being shias, and no, there's plenty of Shias outside iran in countries like Bahrain, Pakistan, Azerbaijan etc.. and I can't hear anything because, of the chest beating, but it sounds like Urdu. So these are Pakistani Shias.

Their avg iq will deplete like crazy tho

Yeah, it could be Urdu. But I think it could also be Farsi, especially if they're Shia Muslims.
Nah, it sounds more like Hindi/urdu. Farsi Has a very distinct sound. There's plenty of Paki shias.

Nah, it sounds more like Hindi/urdu. Farsi Has a very distinct sound. There's plenty of Paki shias.
Yeah, you're probably right. I don't listen to the languages enough to really be able to tell. The only reason I suspected Farsi is because of the shout 24 seconds in. But I concede that I'm likely incorrect.

Their avg iq will deplete like crazy tho
Looks> IQ. There's a reason japanese foids are getting plowed by Iranian/paki men. Noodlewhores desire causcasian features like round eyes, thin noses etc. what's the point in having high IQ, if most of the male population is killing themselves?

Looks> IQ. There's a reason japanese foids are getting plowed by Iranian/paki men. Noodlewhores desire causcasian features like round eyes, thin noses etc. what's the point in having high IQ, if most of the male population is killing themselves?
Japanese foids hate iranian and paki men brah. They legit hate anyone who isn't white

Noodlewhores would choose sandnigger over any chink chong

, I tried to look at the license plates, but it's hard to make out what they are with the video quality.

You have a point, there's a good chance it's not Japan. This Twitter account is run by a Cambodian chingchong, he likes sucking off white nationalists, he is probably, lying about it being Japan.

Japanese foids hate iranian and paki men brah. They legit hate anyone who isn't white
This is the most retarded cope. Kyrgyz men were literally, chimping out and hunting pakistani men because, they were stealing their women.

And many Kyrgyz have light eyes, because, of their Iranian admixture, yet, Kyrgyz women were still fucking Pakistanis. So imagine how much more desperate japanese women are. I have seen so many Tiktoks of Pakistanis slaying in Japan.
Noodlewhores would choose sandnigger over any chink chong
Water

This is the most retarded cope. Kyrgyz men were literally, chimping out and hunting pakistani men because, they were stealing their women.

And many Kyrgyz have light eyes, because, of their Iranian admixture, yet, Kyrgyz women were still fucking Pakistanis. So imagine how much more desperate japanese women are. I have seen so many Tiktoks of Pakistanis slaying in Japan.
I'll believe it when I see it

iranians are white by mongoloid standards JFL

Not coping nigga. Asian women are WHITE ONLY
Iranians/pakis have
-thin noses
-round eyes
- higher percentage of light eyes/hair(mostly Iranians, but also some Pakistanis)
- angular casuacian jaws
-doule eyelids

Etc.. all the things which gooks desire, hence, why gook women will fuck anything causacaoid.
IMG 20240911 092439
IMG 20240911 092514IMG 20240911 092505IMG 20240911 092456IMG 20240911 092449

Quit coping Nigger. I can send you Tiktoks of pakistani/Iranian hapas if you want. I'm busy right now, I'll do that later.

Iranians/pakis have
-thin noses
-round eyes
- higher percentage of light eyes/hair(mostly Iranians, but also some Pakistanis)
- angular casuacian jaws
-doule eyelids

Etc.. all the things which gooks desire, hence, why gook women will fuck anything causacaoid.
View attachment 1261510
View attachment 1261506View attachment 1261507View attachment 1261508View attachment 1261509

Quit coping Nigger. I can send you Tiktoks of pakistani/Iranian hapas if you want. I'm busy right now, I'll do that later.

Holy cherrypicked lmao it's a fact that all noodlewhores are WHITE ONLY boyo keep drowning in your copes

I said they ONLY like WHITE guys. Not non-white caucasoid guys. They are WHITE ONLY
This is so not true lmao. Asian women's biggest insecurity is their slanted eyes, flat faces, and flat noses.

They want round eyes, thin noses, and protruding faces. Who has that? Europeans, Arabs, Iranians, NW Indians.

Holy cherrypicked lmao it's a fact that all noodlewhores are WHITE ONLY boyo keep drowning in your copes
It's not cope. Pakistanis/Iranians men mog chingchongs hard, Iranians especially, are popular among women because, they have attractive jaws. There's a reason the average ricecel is killing themselves, while, Iranians/Pakistanis are drowning in Japanese pussy.

Yeah, I have no doubt of that now. But do you know if this is actually Japan? I still can't tell JFL. The quality is always trash and I can't make out anything in the video. No hiragana, no Kanji, nothing.

@Kina Hikikomori Do you know if this is Japan or not?
Nah, I can't confirm that. Maybe it is Japan. Because, there seem to be a lot of Pakistanis in Japan nowadays.

It's not cope. Pakistanis/Iranians men mog chingchongs hard, Iranians especially, are popular among women because, they have attractive jaws. There's a reason the average ricecel is killing themselves, while, Iranians/Pakistanis are drowning in Japanese pussy.
Pakis and iranians mogs east asians, since every race does. I never said otherwise. But asian women are WHITE ONLY

Rice foids should breed with Caucasian skull races tbh, pure noodlewhores are subhuman

Can you answer the question? Also everyone in that pic mogs the average japcuck anyways JFL

View attachment 1261519
I never said japs are mogging the pakis bruv. I'm saying that pakis are also mogged by whites. And they rarely have most those features you mentioned. I was talking about the features you mentioned

I never said japs are mogging the pakis bruv. I'm saying that pakis are also mogged by whites. And they rarely have most those features you mentioned. I was talking about the features you mentioned
Plenty of Iranians have colored eyes and hair, Iranians are literally, known for being conventionally handsome(good jaws) so you're wrong. Pakistanis are less good looking, but still mog Asian men.

They're not

I said they want caucasion features, which makes have

pakis DO have that trait

pakis DO have that trait

pakis DO have that trait
They do not have those traits:
Screenshot 2024 09 10 212214

They have bigger eyes but that's it

Whites have the other traits that noodlewhores want. Noodlewhores are WHITE ONLY