Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandniggers are the weakest fools and islam is a useless religion

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Muslims always blabber on about Ummah and hurting one muslim is hurting all muslims.

Also Sandniggers are the most useless, stupid and weak monkeys yet in Europe they act all macho. Sandniggers are egtting genocided in Gaza and NOMUSLIM HELPS THEM. Islam is a stupid, useless weak pathetic religion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9neJ0_1l-to

United Arab Emirates Lights GIF by Save Soil

can't hear gaza i'm in the tallest tower in the world

Lol and imagine it takes Persians to make noise for Gaza but Sandniggers are bitches and ISIS attacks Russia . Really a stupid bunch , Sandniggers are I am slowly believeing low iq animals

Lol and imagine it takes Persians to make noise for Gaza but Sandniggers are bitches and ISIS attacks Russia . Really a stupid bunch , Sandniggers are I am slowly believeing low iq animals
Irans been doing all the work really, giving hamas the guns

Irans been doing all the work really, giving hamas the guns
Wasnt it Saudi Sandniggers genociding Sandniggers in Yemen?

And it needs Russia and Iran and Turkey to bring order into the region. My goodness, maybe Sandniggers are too inbred at this point and the iq too low to ever be like normal humanbeings

Idk much about sandniggers but it seems there’s too many radical factions of them for them to unite. They hate each other more than Jews hate them

Idk much about sandniggers but it seems there’s too many radical factions of them for them to unite. They hate each other more than Jews hate them
It seems as they are also very tribalistic maybe thats why many factions? What ya think?

Sandniggas should eat sand
Imagine they let these wild animals into Europe in the millions instead of civilised Iranians or Turks. Or maybe they want a low iq underclass of sub humans in Europe. I dont know

Imagine they let these wild animals into Europe in the millions instead of civilised Iranians or Turks. Or maybe they want a low iq underclass of sub humans in Europe. I dont know
Turk n iranians arent civilized

Wrong, curries are the weakest

Both are sand monkeys
If you mean based on region, okay I agree. Iran has modern research and industries, which Sands have none and dont research anything except how to breed ISIS fighters. Turks have a manufacturing industry. That is what I call more civilised and higher iq than Sandniggers

Yes i hope they keep getting slaughtered

If you mean based on region, okay I agree. Iran has modern research and industries, which Sands have none and dont research anything except how to breed ISIS fighters. Turks have a manufacturing industry. That is what I call more civilised and higher iq than Sandniggers
keep seething, sand nigger rape and fucks white Stacies everyday. Iran only has oil though, I hardly doubt it has many research and industry.

keep seething, sand nigger rape and fucks white Stacies everyday. Iran only has oil though, I hardly doubt it has many research and industry.
Dude Iran has their own nuclear industry, biotechnology, weapons industry. Sand niggers dont have anything except camels and they dont rape anything anymore, nobody trusts Sandniggers except low IQ whites but before Sandniggers those whites were fucking niggers, gypsies etc so nothing changed

Dude Iran has their own nuclear industry, biotechnology, weapons industry. Sand niggers dont have anything except camels and they dont rape anything anymore, nobody trusts Sandniggers except low IQ whites but before Sandniggers those whites were fucking niggers, gypsies etc so nothing changed
Ohh I didn’t know that, thanks for educating me.

Ohh I didn’t know that, thanks for educating me.
Obviously you dont know anything because you are probably inbred muslim currycel

Season 5 What GIF by The Office
. Iam indeed a Muslim currycek, I didn’t know how you predicted it.
because you love sandniggers thats why. Only muslim currys simp for sandniggers

the year is 2024
islam still exists
Drama Queen Crying GIF by Rocket Jump Film School

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back