Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandnigger "refugees" not even pretending they're refugees anymore.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Commander
★★

And people had the balls to question why any incel would be a white nationalist lmao. Do you get it yet?

'' Broooo, wypipo have been oppressing Africans and Muslims since the dawn of time, broooo. The least we can do to make up for that is let them flood our countries and take our women.:soy::soy::soy: ''
I can't believe that normies still think like this JFL

'' Broooo, wypipo have been oppressing Africans and Muslims since the dawn of time, broooo. The least we can do to make up for that is let them flood our countries and take our women.:soy::soy::soy: ''
I can't believe that normies still think like this JFL
Yeah that's a common one.

France IS the most cucked country in Europe

This is actually Spain but.. yeah it is, maybe tied with Sweden though.

Can you count the amount of women?

Last edited:
Germany is the most cucked. Degeneracy, immigration, virus hoaxes and worship of women are rampant there. It also used to be illegal to own a copy of Mein Kampf there. Tfu on France, Spain and Germany.

Germany is the most cucked. Degeneracy, immigration, virus hoaxes and worship of women are rampant there. It also used to be illegal to own a copy of Mein Kampf there. Tfu on France, Spain and Germany.
France has all of that. Plus paternity tests are illegal

View attachment 446695

And people had the balls to question why any incel would be a white nationalist lmao. Do you get it yet?
each time you can't help but go "holy shit it's all fighting-age men"

definitely "brocels" who are gonna help you get status and pussy, bro :feelsthink:

Brought to you by IsraAID. You're welcome, goyim.

I expect that they are coming from Libya, which was toppled by the US during the later part of the Obama years, if I remember correctly. The article mentions a conflict between Algeria and Morocco too that I never heard of before tbh ngl.

Last edited:
each time you can't help but go "holy shit it's all fighting-age men"

definitely "brocels" who are gonna help you get status and pussy, bro :feelsthink:
Yeah they look like such bros and totally aren't gonna stab me.

Brought to you by IsraAID. You're welcome, goyim.

I expect that they are coming from Libya, which was toppled by the US during the later part of the Obama years, if I remember correctly. The article mentions a conflict between Algeria and Morocco too that I never heard of before tbh ngl.
Nah dude these are just sandniggers looking for some white pussy/welfare/fulfill their religious doctrine of world domination.
And yeah even when watching these pieces of shit land in our countries 90% of the hate I have goes to cucked whites and Jews.

Blame Europe for opening their borders, if you don't want cockroaches in your country then don't implement cucked laws.

Blame Europe for opening their borders, if you don't want cockroaches in your country then don't implement cucked laws.
I mostly blame jews, women and cucked whites yeah. Not that I would think twice about minecrafting any invader shitskin at this point.

seems many of them are sub sahara Africans?

Because it has the most kikes per capita in Europe
Nah man these are good ol' sandniggers, not that it matters because you don't want any of these people in your country unless you're a masochist.

And yeah even when watching these pieces of shit land in our countries 90% of the hate I have goes to cucked whites and Jews.
Wise. At least you identify attacking the problem and not the symptoms of our rotting empire of filth aka Western Soyciety.

rapefugees more like it :feelsmage::feelsohh::feelswhat::worryfeels::feelsohgod:

A lot of people have a housing problem, some white collars are even technically homeless yet france still pays 40% of immigrant student's rent.
What happens when you let SJW madness take over your country.

refugee uprising when? ethnics on suicidewatch when?

JFL, I was waiting for something gory to happen, first one sounded like a gore video from Mexico:feelskek:

It's a classic redpill collapse cope. Really these people are as afraid of getting taken over as any other but think that the invaders will stop at women and not go after them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back