Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sandnig bombing has begun

well i hope i dont get nuked

You mean the US is doing what it's been doing in the Middle-East for the past 25 years?

Just make up new silly ''problems'' to hide bigger actual problems theory.
If my pussy on cock status (POCS) is negative, i have no reason to care.
Judging by the reactions of NPCs to the current news, this tactic is in the year 2024 still a very effective method to distract NPCs.

View attachment 1054099
Judging by the reactions of NPCs to the current news, this tactic is in the year 2024 still a very effective method to distract NPCs.
:bigbrain:

Fun fact: My city is 9000km/5600miles away from the current thing but that doesn't stop xitter faggots from NPCing for the current far away thing.

SIMPLE A-S

Idk there’s like ten billion of them so idc XD

View attachment 1054099
View attachment 1054101
saved first image
yes thats behind almost everything
hence i made the masculinity is an actual social construct thread
its just an idea perpetuated by women, to men, telling men what to do to attract women
masculinity in most mens minds = best way to serve women

be strong to protect women
have lots of sex = be valued by women
big dick = please women
muscles and fighting = fight other men to get female attention
make money = attract women

its all about women. If you removed women and the desire for them from a mans brain, you would have the most chill creature ever.
Just sitting on his ass, eating ice cream, looking at a cloud...

Like I wrote in my thread, thats why you can loose the man-card ("you are not a real man") but a woman can never loose the woman card - "you are not a real woman" said no one ever.

Because a mans value depends on how he performs in the eyes of women. But a womans value is inherent from birth.
So women can take a mans value away, but a man can never take a womans birthright away.
Men dont even have a birthright, which is fucked up on its own.

Small anecdote to finish this:
Sometimes chads that are happy in life literally will not care about money, career and status.
They get pussy, which is the endgoal for most men, so they are fine rotting and just smoking weed.
One time I read this guy who knew this chad who worked a low tier job in his area. And he asked him, why dont you go to college or something. And the dude just laughed.

Why would you do that to yourself? You have fresh pussy on your cock every weekend, probably great health from good genes and shit.
Why do shit?

That's also why some here have noted that stacies are nicer than beckies. No competition.

its all about women. If you removed women and the desire for them from a mans brain, you would have the most chill creature ever.
Just sitting on his ass, eating ice cream, looking at a cloud...
No incels... no war.. just peace... :feelscomfy::feelscomfy: nice to think about really, just chilling with your brocellls, chads and inkies side by side

That's also why some here have noted that stacies are nicer than beckies. No competition.
Same with chads, no competion = no bullying. Most of my bullies in high school were normies and sometimes even a jestermaxxed sub5!

View attachment 1054099
View attachment 1054101
Beautiful painting about the failure of humanity.

2 weeks later and nothing even came out of this