Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sandcels, what is the difference between Shia and Sunni Muslims?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Why are 85% Sunni and 15% Shia?

I know that Sunnis believed that Muhammed's successor should be Abu Bakr and Omar, and the Shias believed that his successor should be Ali.

Redpill me on Shia-Sunni relationship.

@gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @islamicincel @Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
In Shia Islam only descendants of the Prophet may become an Imam, don't know how that works in practice, but that's what they believe.
Sunnis are the regular Muslims that follow the Qur'an and Muhammad's sayings.
Shias are a bunch of polytheistic wackos with Zoroastrian roots and 12 demi gods
@Irredeemable
Jfl at farsi animals, did you know Iran allows sex reassignment surgery?

View attachment 347686
@gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE @islamicincel @Transcended Trucel
lmao on point meme.
Why are 85% Sunni and 15% Shia?

I know that Sunnis believed that Muhammed's successor should be Abu Bakr and Omar, and the Shias believed that his successor should be Ali.

Redpill me on Shia-Sunni relationship.
The big difference covered by posters before me so I will just do minor ones.
Shias have alot more unique traditions they do. they pray by putting a disc like stone in front of them.
Some shias have a traditional holiday where they whip their backs till bloody.
They also have other weird traditions, I once went to a shia mosque, where they took out a piece of hair of the prophet then everyone went around kissing it in a line. was interesting experience tbh.
In Shia Islam only descendants of the Prophet may become an Imam, don't know how that works in practice, but that's what they believe.

Jfl at farsi animals, did you know Iran allows sex reassignment surgery?
Shias imo are still overall more cultured than sunnis in my experience. they are more educated and more unique culture. even tho it's less based in many ways

Last edited:
Sunni are the basic muslims that follow the quran and sunna (sunna mean what the prophet said)

Shia are a new variation that follow their own things.

and for the relationship they hate eachothers, shia aslo get in a bonus if they kill a sunni.
Why? That's barbaric. Why would you kill someone because they don't follow their religion?

Shia Muslims believe Ali should have been Muhammad’s successor while Sunnis think it was a good thing that Abu bakr the successor

Shias are more degenerate, they allow tattoos. Also one of their sects Nizari Ismaili their ruler was a curry a couple of hundred years back but they kept marrying white foids and now they are all essentially whiteys. This is how they look now:

yaXxRpZ.png

One accepts Mohammed son as his heir and the others don't or something trivial like that.

Shias are more degenerate, they allow tattoos. Also one of their sects Nizari Ismaili their ruler was a curry a couple of hundred years back but they kept marrying white foids and now they are all essentially whiteys. This is how they look now:

yaXxRpZ.png
based nizaris. they upgraded their bloodline. high IQ. Also very unique good beliefs. Mogs boring cuck sunnis

Will watch this. Thanks dawg
This channel also has many interesting videos on the topic