Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sandcels! help me... identify this cool Arabic song/genre.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★

uh, yeah... hello everyone. I'm back from my "vacation." no I wasn't in Nicaragua driving a (((freedom bus))).

I hadn't been around because I already know how over it is... it gets old, when you're old.

I'm been coping with - so over that the bone dust is gone - archeological crap and I keep hearing this great song...

it's more than a bit Moroccan sounding... ?

anyway, I need to know the song or at least the genre/ style of it. it doesn't have to even be in English!

so that's the main reason I'm back.

I didn't really feel like I was appreciated and the loud clamoring for an insanecel's all caps blather really got me down.

plus I'm not healthy. feeling my impending doom and all that. my mortality.... çest fin...

anyway! this song is nice! and i sure wish I knew more about it...

it seems a bit like Arabic improv jazz to me.

it's from the last segment of a yt vid from mystery history2, about ancient European tunnels.

PS,
I memorized all the words to this song!

Just ignored the moon thingy

Attachments

• 1 cool Song_1.mp4
    2.6 MB
What's the moon thingy

song: allahu
genre: akbar

nothing on shazam :/

WELCOME BACK BROCEL YOU'VE ENLIGHTENED THIS FORUM

It doesn’t sound Arabic at all.

uh, yeah... hello everyone. I'm back from my "vacation." no I wasn't in Nicaragua driving a (((freedom bus))).

I hadn't been around because I already know how over it is... it gets old, when you're old.

I'm been coping with - so over that the bone dust is gone - archeological crap and I keep hearing this great song...

it's more than a bit Moroccan sounding... ?

anyway, I need to know the song or at least the genre/ style of it. it doesn't have to even be in English!

so that's the main reason I'm back.

I didn't really feel like I was appreciated and the loud clamoring for an insanecel's all caps blather really got me down.

plus I'm not healthy. feeling my impending doom and all that. my mortality.... çest fin...

anyway! this song is nice! and i sure wish I knew more about it...

it seems a bit like Arabic improv jazz to me.

it's from the last segment of a yt vid from mystery history2, about ancient European tunnels.

PS,
I memorized all the words to this song!

Just ignored the moon thingy
Sorry, idk who it is. But I like these guys much better. Algerian I think.

View: https://youtu.be/vACZA9dGvV4

Sorry, idk who it is. But I like these guys much better. Algerian I think.

View: https://youtu.be/vACZA9dGvV4

Yeah they're pretty good!
But I won't be able to memorize the words to that song!

Yeah they're pretty good!
But I won't be able to memorize the words to that song!
I just mumble the sounds once it gets looped in your heads. If takes about 25 times of listening then you will sound like you know the words. Btw music and sound repeating is the easiest way to learn how to pronounce words from another language.

I just mumble the sounds once it gets looped in your heads. If takes about 25 times of listening then you will sound like you know the words. Btw music and sound repeating is the easiest way to learn how to pronounce words from another language.
I'm better off learning Spanish... Tbh. The invaders tongue.. Too bad I'm to obviously a blanco.

I'm better off learning Spanish... Tbh. The invaders tongue.. Too bad I'm to obviously a blanco.
Gringo.

I took spanish in HS. I speak of 75% fluently