Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sandcels do not enter! Ethnic foid, Ayaan Hirsi Ali’s new book is Prey: Immigration, Islam, and the Erosion of Women’s Rights

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Damn ethnic subhumans can't get no break lol. And the Hoover institution is a conservative think tank. It seems (you know who) are on the side of ethnic foids no matter what.

Some noodlewhores do this as well. They yell and scream against yellow fever in books and articles yet when you look at who they are dating, its always some white dude. And statistically they are much more likely to be murdered by White males than Asian males.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWo4znXeeco

The things I do for the beef, the things I've done on these streets; all the things I've done for the gang, all the things I've done to these neeks...All the risks and trips I've took, and I took some more last week; All the guys I've cheffed and whacked — they can tell you all about me.

The things I do for the beef, the things I've done on these streets; all the things I've done for the gang, all the things I've done to these neeks...All the risks and trips I've took, and I took some more last week; All the guys I've cheffed and whacked — they can tell you all about me.

I recommend reading the strange death of Europe by D. Murray for anyone interested in Europe's immigration waves.
Hairy legs Joe is just virtue signalling. At heart, he's just as racist as the orange man (if not more).

What a chaotic title.

May Allah have mercy on her.
Also, didn't watch.

jfl at calling sandniggercels "sandcels"

May Allah have mercy on her.
Also, didn't watch.
Same.

This is why Islam has rules against women, if they weren’t there, the women would have already sold out to the white men and given the keys to the city.

she sold out her community to one that just sees her as a self hating nigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back