Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sandcels Are Bottom Tier

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Sandcels are regarded as such subhuman scum that not only does nobody care that the US has been a committing a Holocaust in the Middle East killing millions of people and destroying the lives of millions more with their endless wars, endless bombings, drone strikes, regime change, etc but Sandcels who are the victims are called terrorists on top of this. Sandcel women also cheer on their countries and people getting destroyed because they want to be "liberated' aka have a chance to sloot it up without any consquence.

I am a kike but I look like an average sandnigger

just dont shoot random people theory

Keep coping, curries are at the bottom. Arabs are above us in comparison.
just dont shoot random people theory
Sounds like an American theory to me.

I’m going to be honest, I don’t give a shit about the plight of ethnicels in the west.

Sounds like an American theory to me
*hypothesis
I’m going to be honest, I don’t give a shit about the plight of ethnicels in the west.
nobody but themselves should

idc about “white genocide”, idc about african starving infants, idc about “china taking over the usa”

Last edited:
*hypothesis

nobody but themselves should

idc about “white genocide”, idc about african starving infants, idc about “china taking over the usa”
Law*

Keep coping, curries are at the bottom. Arabs are above us in comparison.

Tbh it’s cope to think most women can tell the difference between an arab, a south asian, a swarthy south euro, etc

Tbh it’s cope to think most women can tell the difference between an arab, a south asian, a swarthy south euro, etc
They actually can, though. Arabs > curries.

Curries are at the bottom.