Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sand niggers bought Newcastle United Football Club

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Some sand nigger king from Saudi Arabia. They are a very famous club in the English premier League but very unsuccessful too. Those football clubs in England are very strange organisations nowadays, most of the players are foreign, the owners are foreign yet the fans think the club represents their home town. They are as British as a McDonalds restaurant.

Some sand nigger king from Saudi Arabia. They are a very famous club in the English premier League but very unsuccessful too. Those football clubs in England are very strange organisations nowadays, most of the players are foreign, the owners are foreign yet the fans think the club represents their home town. They are as British as a McDonalds restaurant.
@Pancakecel

Oi, this bloke talks about futbol. Will ngubu be top scora this season?

Dom fookin' tawal heads bought me team, mate
hqdefault.jpg
Fookin 'ell, these bluddy wankas want to sell ngubu to the germins. I 'ate the germins

most of the players are foreign, the owners are foreign yet the fans think the club represents their home town. They are as British as a McDonalds restaurant.
It's one thing to cheer for people from your hometown, that have a similar background to you and that you may have interacted with in the past. It's another completely to cheer for random rich foreigners kicking a ball. It is tribalism without the tribe - completely hollow.
Football is just a circus to keep the masses of NPCs entertained and pacified

Meanwhile Chelshit is owned by a Jew:lul:

Welcome to St. Muhammad's Park

"NOOOOO SOMEONE IS FUNDING A LOW TIER UNDERDOG TEAM THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT:feels:"
I don't watch football, but I really don't see the problem. Half of all players in the big boy clubs are black, i really don't see how this changes anything.
Are you also going to cry if Millwall gets bought?

probably shouldn't expose my area but i'm from the north east and i'm 100% fine with it. Financially dope us daddy, if it was up to me the north east of england would be annexed by Saudi Arabia

It's one thing to cheer for people from your hometown, that have a similar background to you and that you may have interacted with in the past. It's another completely to cheer for random rich foreigners kicking a ball. It is tribalism without the tribe - completely hollow.
Football is just a circus to keep the masses of NPCs entertained and pacified
I think its gay to cheer for some guy running around on a field from your hometown or not. Who cares? He's going to make millions and fuck super models anyway so it would mog me extra hard if I knew the fucking guy.

I think its gay to cheer for some guy running around on a field from your hometown or not. Who cares? He's going to make millions and fuck super models anyway so it would mog me extra hard if I knew the fucking guy.
The team in your hometown is not making millions, unless you live in a big city in which case it is impossible for a tribe to exist in the first place (cities are hellscapes populated by a large number of sociopathic subhumans who have nothing in common and don't even know each other)
If you are part of a community, especially a small town or village, it is only natural for you to want it to thrive - this does not apply to big cities obviously, as big cities are designed for bugs and not human beings and "community" does not exist in those places

The team in your hometown is not making millions, unless you live in a big city in which case it is impossible for a tribe to exist in the first place (cities are hellscapes populated by a large number of sociopathic subhumans who have nothing in common and don't even know each other)
If you are part of a community, especially a small town or village, it is only natural for you to want it to thrive - this does not apply to big cities obviously, as big cities are designed for bugs and not human beings and "community" does not exist in those places
chad worship is common regardless, all that matters is height and face