Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sand niggers are hated and treated like dirt everywhere

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
While sand whores are worshiped and have cucks donating millions of dollars to them.
pwpezohukkd21.jpg

You can't lose as a female

Thank zionshits jews for that they destroyed most of the middle east and africa.

Females live on recruit mode

JFL, at least your not a curry

Curries are literal meme ppl

If they go to arab world, they get mistaken for some slave(aka indentured servant aka worker)

They are also made fun of around the world
Females live on recruit mode
More like beat a game button mode

While sand whores are worshiped and have cucks donating millions of dollars to them.
pwpezohukkd21.jpg

You can't lose as a female

instagram and tinder in middle east = same as the west but the whores wear a hijab

If they go to arab world, they get mistaken for some slave(aka indentured servant aka worker)

Woe is me

Yes I’m sure it’s because they’re ugly and not because nobody anywhere can peacefully co-exist with Muslims since they’re raping, beheading, and blowing shit up 24/7.

Everyone just hates sand niggers for no reason, it’s a complete mystery!

Yes I’m sure it’s because they’re ugly and not because nobody anywhere can peacefully co-exist with Muslims since they’re raping, beheading, and blowing shit up 24/7.

Everyone just hates sand niggers for no reason, it’s a complete mystery!
Do you hate everyone?

Do you hate everyone?
No, I’m not a sandnigger so I don’t hate everyone like they do. Dune-Coons are blowing up shit 24/7, even killing other sandniggers daily.

Trucks of peace, beheadings, bombings, literally 24/7.

Wait is she a sandnigger? Looks pretty white to me.

girl looks more like an asian than a middle eastern

They’re based and all the cucks and feminists hate that

Thank you america for destroying my home country with degeneracy and feminist bullshit. I hope that Erdogan can keep these sons of satan at bay.

tbh she looks more like an unholy cross with sand and rice

her male looksmatch probably roped

Image result for pokimane without makeup
this is the first asian looking sand person im seeing

There is no winning as an ethnic

@angrycurrycel brown people problems

i dont get the logic behind it, streamers are usually rich as fuck because they get so many donations
why the FUCK would you donate to a millionaire??? i bet these retards never donated to a charity, yet drool and throw money at these fucking whores

i dont get the logic behind it, streamers are usually rich as fuck because they get so many donations
why the FUCK would you donate to a millionaire??? i bet these retards never donated to a charity, yet drool and throw money at these fucking whores
They think m'lady will sleep with them if they give her more money.

Wow that’s really sweet of him tbh.

This is why we need cryptocurrency, and why bitcoin is doing so well right now. I feel like most donations are fake as shit, atleast if we had a public ledger or record book we could verify if these twitch streamers are actually getting paid that much or if they are just making UP shit.

That from 7 rings