Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sand nigger whore caught cheating in public park

he should stone her to death like all the other dune coons, but since he is a redditor im guessing his sub 200ngdl T levels will prevent him

This is the fate of religion copers. Just another page out of @Transcended Trucel ’s post about the ethnic religious subhuman.

@RREEEEEEEEE let me guess, she wasn’t a true Muslim?

I know this wasn't in the gulf, or north Africa or they'd be dead. Probably Iran or Lebanon one these cucked countries or maybe even the west

Bro Islam is just a cope in today's day and age I see a lot of redpillers say :soy::soy:"find a Muslim women bro" :soy::soy::soy:

Muslim women are only loyal to you unless you are white. But none the less good post broski

Women will always be the same regardless of religion. What’s important is that Islam’s teachings on gender relations and such are 100% correct

Why didn't this devout Muslim stone her to death as Allah has commanded?

iu

How do you know that, though? Sure, you can see how they act, but you can't read people's minds. She might still be a believer, technically, instead of an atheist, which would make her a sinner.

Bro Islam is just a cope in today's day and age I see a lot of redpillers say :soy::soy:"find a Muslim women bro" :soy::soy::soy:

Muslim women are only loyal to you unless you are white. But none the less good post broski
high IQ truth. Muslim foids only loyal to white Muslims(bosnin,converts)

Women will always be the same regardless of religion. What’s important is that Islam’s teachings on gender relations and such are 100% correct
High IQ remarks
With kurapika avi:feelsokman:

Why didn't this devout Muslim stone her to death as Allah has commanded?
Islamic law is so cucked that he needs 4 witnesses, and to get them to testify in court of seeing the penetration. So apparently, you will Islamically only get justice if she was having public sex.

iu

How do you know that, though? Sure, you can see how they act, but you can't read people's minds. She might still be a believer, technically, instead of an atheist, which would make her a sinner.
Yes. That's what I am saying. Muslim refers to people who don't sin. So obviously a cheating individual would considered be a sinner and technically isn't a Muslim. Yes, she's Islamic but not one who doesn't sin. The word Muslim has become corrupted, everyone uses it but everyone sins, so it doesn't even apply to anyone.

Yes. That's what I am saying. Muslim refers to people who don't sin. So obviously a cheating individual would considered be a sinner and technically isn't a Muslim. Yes, she's Islamic but not one who doesn't sin. The word Muslim has become corrupted, everyone uses it but everyone sins, so it doesn't even apply to anyone.
But the point is that you can be a believer and still sin.

Of course. You're just not Muslim but Islamic in that case.
You didn't get what I'm saying. You would technically still be a Muslim according to Islam, but you'd be a sinner who should repent. You can still be believer (Muslim), but engage in unislamic acts.

And that's where I'm saying that you don't know if she's not a Muslim, because you don't know what she truly believes in her heart.

You didn't get what I'm saying. You would technically still be a Muslim according to Islam, but you'd be a sinner who should repent. You can still be believer (Muslim), but engage in unislamic acts.

And that's where I'm saying that you don't know if she's not a Muslim, because you don't know what she truly believes in her heart.
Muslim doesn't mean believer. It means one who submits to God by not sinning. You can't claim being submissive to God while still sinning at the same time. That's what my point is.

The term you're looking for is Momin, mind you.

The term you're looking for is Momin, mind you.

According to this, you can't call a person a non-Muslim for committing any of the sins not listed here. Only these would take you out of the fold of Islam and make you a disbeliever.

Fornicating, gambling, etc. makes them sinning Muslims, not disbelievers.

According to this, you can't call a person a non-Muslim for committing any of the sins not listed here. Only these would take you out of the fold of Islam and make you a disbeliever.

Fornicating, gambling, etc. makes them sinning Muslims, not disbelievers.
Yes, you can't call them disbelievers, but we can safely say that they are sinning momin. Muslims - people without sin - don't exist.

Islamic law is so cucked that he needs 4 witnesses, and to get them to testify in court of seeing the penetration. So apparently, you will Islamically only get justice if she was having public sex.
you can still divorce her

"But muslim women are loyal bro":feelshaha:

I didn't read the post but I assume he lives in some cucked western shithole where killing your cheating wife is a crime.

Religion is dumb, we all have hidden hedonism within us and old low IQ scripture can't stop it.

That's not true. You don't need four witnesses if you are the cheating whore's husband. There's a hadith that specifically talks about this exception. You are allowed to kill your wife and her lover immediately once you saw them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back