Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sand nigger parents honour kill 5 year old after she was kidnapped and raped

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
5 year old little kid was walking to the farm area to see her dad working, but instead gets kidnapped and raped. Afterwards her parents killed her and stuffed her body into a garbage. :feelsclown:

I literally have no words for the entire situation.

Warning: do not click link since it’s a bunch of faggots. But I posted it here so you would know I’m not pulling shit out of my ass.

Juat what I needed to read after being awake for 20 hours :dafuckfeels:

Poor kid, little children dont know anything and to be tortured and then betrayed by the one who were supposed to love and guard you, brutal shit. Its their own fault for letting an little child without supervision. Humans are evil beyond repair.

Poor kid, little children dont know anything and to be tortured and then betrayed by the one who were supposed to love and guard you, brutal shit. Its their own fault for letting an little child without supervision. Humans are evil beyond repair.
I think people are more okay with their kids running around if they live in some shit hole village, as they are usually very high trust places. But you would think the whole village would rise up and lynch the person responsible for the child rape, but nope.

I think people are more okay with their kids running around if they live in some shit hole village, as they are usually very high trust places. But you would think the whole village would rise up and lynch the person responsible for the child rape, but nope.
Not so long ago here in Serbia, mother left a frickin 2 year old without supervision and the kid crawled on the road. Some guys drove over the kid and strangled her and hid the body to try to cover the things up. I agree that the rapist should be hanged on the spot.

Arabic For Goat Cheap Sale | www.ptsaonline.org

disgusting shit... That child rapist is gonna walk home free and she ends up in a garbage dump... Didn't even have the decency to bury her

Not so long ago here in Serbia, mother left a frickin 2 year old without supervision and the kid crawled on the road. Some guys drove over the kid and strangled her and hid the body to try to cover the things up. I agree that the rapist should be hanged on the spot.
I hope the fucker got caught. You really can't leave children unsupervised for even 1 second, you turn your back for a moment and they're already doing some dumb shit.

I hope the fucker got caught. You really can't leave children unsupervised for even 1 second, you turn your back for a moment and they're already doing some dumb shit.
Police caught them. First they admitted killing the child now they keep quiet because police didn't managed to find the body. They will most likely get 40 years.

Wow, that is fucked. Instead of running to call the ambulance and looking after the kid, he thought it would he best to kill the kid and hide the evidence. But you’re right, the mom is a pos as well for not looking after a literal 2 yo.

disgusting shit... That child rapist is gonna walk home free and she ends up in a garbage dump... Didn't even have the decency to bury her
The parents are the ones who killed the kid for being raped. That’s what even more ridiculous.

:feelswhat:
Explain?

Based af, she's tainted and worthless in video game.

disgusting culture disgusting people disgusting religion

That's a shame.
(Said in a Seinfeld voice)

Little kid foids grow up to become whores anyway so id say it's well deserved

:what: I would have assumed this was some ISIS territory, but it’s in some rural Druze area away from the fighting. Not sure tf is going on there

Turd world activities

We need to import another 10 million of these people to Western Europe

:what: I would have assumed this was some ISIS territory, but it’s in some rural Druze area away from the fighting. Not sure tf is going on there
Didn’t know druze committed honour killings (of literal rape victim toddlers). Maybe it’s a sand nigger phenomenon? @tehgymcel420 have you ever heard of honour killings happening among sand nigger christians?

Little kid foids grow up to become whores anyway so id say it's well deserved
This site is filled with wannabe Edgelords
Exactly jfl. Edgy for the sake of being edgy, even when their joke wasn’t even funny.

@
tehgymcel420
@tehgymcel420 have you ever heard of honour killings happening among sand nigger christians?
Not that I'm familiar with, but it may have happened at some point.

Druze people are very tribal as for Islamic State such practices wouldn't happen under their rule but the opposite the man being killed for doing this to an innocent child.

Exactly jfl. Edgy for the sake of being edgy, even when their joke wasn’t even funny.
No. You are just a virtue signalling normie no different from people posting save palestine on their Instagram accounts. Stop pretending like you give a shit

No. You are just a virtue signalling normie no different from people posting save palestine on their Instagram accounts. Stop pretending like you give a shit
Just because you don’t give a shit, doesn’t mean no one else does.

Just because you don’t give a shit, doesn’t mean no one else does.
Tbh, it's the best for you to stop giving a shit about the suffering you personally can't prevent or reduce for peace of mind.

Import 3rd world become 3rd world.
Most have no care about assimilation except in the most trivial fashion.

Import 3rd world become 3rd world.
Most have no care about assimilation except in the most trivial fashion.
Bro, literally you Jews are the ones responsible for mass migration :feelsseriously: Great Replacement, wasn't this part of the plan?

Bro, literally you Jews are the ones responsible for mass migration :feelsseriously: Great Replacement, wasn't this part of the plan?
Why are Scottland and Ireland mass importing people then? They don’t seem to have much Jewish presence.

Why are Scottland and Ireland mass importing people then? They don’t seem to have much Jewish presence.
Let's ask @DarkStarDown . But it's always because of you Jews

Sand retardation knows no bounds

Teenage girls who roast it up 100% deserve to be honor killed. They bring shame to the entire family. All their brothers and sisters, even their cousins, will be getting told off because she couldn't keep her legs shut. The downside is, what do you do in this case? Consistency demands the same, and they chose to be consistent.

Breaking away from western degeneracy is going to look very, very ugly. You weren't conditioned just to be able to defect easily. You were trained with cringe sensibilities, like muh violence bad, so that you would lack the necessary tools to overthrow degeneracy.

Teenage girls who roast it up 100% deserve to be honor killed. They bring shame to the entire family. All their brothers and sisters, even their cousins, will be getting told off because she couldn't keep her legs shut. The downside is, what do you do in this case? Consistency demands the same, and they chose to be consistent.

Breaking away from western degeneracy is going to look very, very ugly. You weren't conditioned just to be able to defect easily. You were trained with cringe sensibilities, like muh violence bad, so that you would lack the necessary tools to overthrow degeneracy.
She was a 5 year old who wanted to go see her dad in the farming area.

5 year old little kid was walking to the farm area to see her dad working, but instead gets kidnapped and raped. Afterwards her parents killed her and stuffed her body into a garbage. :feelsclown:

I literally have no words for the entire situation.

Warning: do not click link since it’s a bunch of faggots. But I posted it here so you would know I’m not pulling shit out of my ass.

@comradespiderman29

She was a 5 year old who wanted to go see her dad in the farming area.
I know, it's not her fault. It's a tragedy. I'm telling you the reason they had to do this. Their other kids' futures were on the line. Their sons would have had difficulty finding work, their other daughters would have had difficulty finding husbands. They don't have a western welfare state to fall back on.

Their culture is really based in that it doesn't accept any excuses from women. Once that hymen tore, she was a whore. See the west where excuses are accepted, women try to say they tore it doing gymnastics or horseback riding. How dare you ask, anyway. You want an 18 year old virgin? What are you, a pedophile?

Every value has trade-offs. You're probably at least familiar with how you can't have total equality and total freedom at the same time. Freedom naturally generates inequality, so the two are in conflict with one another. Same story here. You can have a degeneracy-free society, but you might have to honor kill your own daughter, even at an incredibly young age, to maintain it.

Muhammad probably would’ve done the same. Sick schizo goat fucker ‘people’.

I know, it's not her fault. It's a tragedy. I'm telling you the reason they had to do this. Their other kids' futures were on the line. Their sons would have had difficulty finding work, their other daughters would have had difficulty finding husbands. They don't have a western welfare state to fall back on.

Their culture is really based in that it doesn't accept any excuses from women. Once that hymen tore, she was a whore. See the west where excuses are accepted, women try to say they tore it doing gymnastics or horseback riding. How dare you ask, anyway. You want an 18 year old virgin? What are you, a pedophile?

Every value has trade-offs. You're probably at least familiar with how you can't have total equality and total freedom at the same time. Freedom naturally generates inequality, so the two are in conflict with one another. Same story here. You can have a degeneracy-free society, but you might have to honor kill your own daughter, even at an incredibly young age, to maintain it.
Every society in the past was traditional, but they didn’t have this level of savagery and low iq behaviour jfl. A normal society would have found the rapist pedophile and exterminated him.

Muhammad probably would’ve done the same. Sick schizo goat fucker ‘people’.
Heavily doubt that. He was probably a lot more intelligent than the average sand nigger.

Why exactly should I care what happens to some female?
At 5 years old, there’s not much of a difference in the genders. It’s still a little kid who barely knows anything.

Every society in the past was traditional, but they didn’t have this level of savagery and low iq behaviour jfl. A normal society would have found the rapist pedophile and exterminated him.
It's not savage or low IQ. The ability to be consistent when your heartstrings are being tugged on is high IQ and highly civilized. The bitch fit you're throwing over muh feewings is exactly how the west became the disaster it is today.

Nobody LIKES killing their kids. It doesn't come naturally. It is the sign of extreme foresight. As I explained, fathers who honor kill are thinking at least a decade into the future, if not many generations. It's so far beyond westerners' next-paycheck time horizon that it appears savage. Not dissimilar to how if you put a retard and a genius in the same room, the retard would think the genius is stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back