Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sand Foid Halo

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I can't help but think sand foids are pure, especially if they are studious. They can't be like western whores.

I like Sand Women, I prefer hijab

But of cause Black women are most traditional

Suppressed sexual urges when they finally have the time to stop studying they are going to unleash all of that pent up sexual energy and fuck a ton of chads. That's why in my area at least. You see a bunch of those careermaxxing foids on tinder or at clubs etc. Perhaps the ones that are from their main land are less explosive but it's not like they dont want a Connor murphy lookalike to plow their brown asses

They can't be like western whores.
They are. A lot of the time the hijab is a smoke screen.

Suppressed sexual urges when they finally have the time to stop studying they are going to unleash all of that pent up sexual energy and fuck a ton of chads. That's why in my area at least. You see a bunch of those careermaxxing foids on tinder or at clubs etc. Perhaps the ones that are from their main land are less explosive but it's not like they dont want a Connor murphy lookalike to plow their brown asses
Sand foids are as degenerate as white foids in college.

sand foids are degenerate af

Latinas culture is degenerate AF look at Brazil
Brazilians don't even associate themselves with Latin America. They think they are genetic elites for speaking Portuguese. The other countries located in the same area aren't too bad. But like all ethnic women. When they see a chad their true motives show
Not as much as nignog foids
Fair enough, but I really wouldn't call any foid group less degenerate than the other. Considering the fact that the USA is the unipolar superpower. All of the foids want to act and be like American white whores

Pretty sure this is worship. Ease off the accelerator.

I can't help but think sand foids are pure, especially if they are studious. They can't be like western whores.
decent amount of truth to this but you have to have a high level of education for them

Some of you no joke need to be forcefully dragged inside a dark room, hands and feet tied down to a chair and a voice recording playing "A-W-A-L-T, All Women Are Like That" on repeat until it has been thoroughly hammered down onto your head.

Creepy Adachi 3

Some of you no joke need to be forcefully dragged inside a dark room, hands and feet tied down to a chair and a voice recording playing "A-W-A-L-T, All Women Are Like That" on repeat until it has been thoroughly hammered down onto your head.

View attachment 366156
If a Sand foid tied me up, I wouldnt say no

BDSM cucks will like that.

Most sand foids in west are liberal degenerates.
Only in North America, here in Europe right-wing cucks are complaining that we are not assimilating to western liberal values.

I am eurofag myself and every Muslim, at least foids is a libtard.

In NA there aren't many muslims, but in europe there are a notable percentage of based sands.

In NA and in Europe most right wingers are only right economically while virtue signalling about social tradition, but never committing to such social conservatism for the sake of muh freedom and hypercapitalism.
In what way are they socially liberal?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrjqAtgrw4

They are. A lot of the time the hijab is a smoke screen.
That's not a hijab.
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Lations are more traditional
Latinos are basically Arabs considering they're a mutt race of Spanish/Portugese/Syrians/Palestinians/Lebanese.
Let me guess? Western country?
Said this before, but men are biological rapists and women are biological whores. Doesn't mean all men and women think of raping/whoring out consiously, but when you create an environment that enables these tendencies, they will be acted upon.

God I want a wife like that
Most sand foids in west are liberal degenerates.
You don't see the non-degenerate ones since they aren't mingling with westerners. Take it from me.

Last edited: