Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL sanctioned suicide is foid territory

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
I've been lurking on that site for a while and read this shit

The forum is full of attention thirsty whores. 9 suicide attempts :feelskek: . Every day I'm more sure that if any of these bitches were in our shoes they wouldn't even be posting on that shitty forum and would have roped long ago.

Still seems like a good place for darktriadcels to prey on some foid with low self esteem:feelswhere::smonk:

Lol at the classic ODing on skittles. Average female suicide attempt

"I think I'm at 9 attempts now :/" Meanwhile men just get a shotgun and put it in their mouths

How do you fail 9 times? Foids really are retarded

Cucked if any of the males on that site worship the toilets.

Im pretty sure that if i posted that i was a suicical male about to rope, They would have just told me to Man up rather than listen to my issues, Men die by the dozens because they are told to keep all the emotions inside and suffer in silence.

Oh and:
525 ba22ab6bc6533d6d707ae9696887e16f

Reverse the role and you get gaslight

There is nothing called suicide attempt, there is suicide then there is narcissistic attention seekers

I truly hope they all succeed in their attempts

Her definition of suicide attempt: contemplating it for more than a minute.

sympathy is a recourse and these women are trying to capture as much of it as possible

I truly hope they all succeed in their attempts

Fuck normies fuck normies fuck foids fuck foids fuck normies

View attachment 916041

The forum is full of attention thirsty whores. 9 suicide attempts :feelskek: . Every day I'm more sure that if any of these bitches were in our shoes they wouldn't even be posting on that shitty forum and would have roped long ago.

Still seems like a good place for darktriadcels to prey on some foid with low self esteem:feelswhere::smonk:

"I think I'm at 9 attempts now :/" Meanwhile men just get a shotgun and put it in their mouths
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

No , but for real nothing of value would be lost if SS vanished. This site is literally a place for foids to get validation from simps.

Im pretty sure that if i posted that i was a suicical male about to rope, They would have just told me to Man up rather than listen to my issues
No, they would encourage you to rope. They coach ugly men to rope but if they saw a CHAD looking man posting there they would beg him to reconsider.

No, they would encourage you to rope. They coach ugly men to rope but if they saw a CHAD looking man posting there they would beg him to reconsider.
Brutal

If you are a Normie male and you have no issues in your
Im pretty sure that if i posted that i was a suicical male about to rope, They would have just told me to Man up rather than listen to my issues, Men die by the dozens because they are told to keep all the emotions inside and suffer in silence.
I don’t care about Normie men roping fuck normies. The normies who mock us should be pushed to suicide that cripples them for their rest of the life if they ever come back whining to us.

If you are a Normie male and you have no issues in your

I don’t care about Normie men roping fuck normies. The normies who mock us should be pushed to suicide that cripples them for their rest of the life if they ever come back whining to us.
Normies is not even good enough for women these days, Its all about chad and prettyboy now

Normies is not even good enough for women these days, Its all about chad and prettyboy now
Ok cuck. Fuck normies them not being nothing to women means NOTHING FUCKING NOTHING.

Fuck off I would gladly be joyful if every single Normie faggot in my schools were beaten to death or killed by chads. Fuck them fuck normies fuck normies

Women cucking normies is based they are simps and indirectly help spread & support feminism. Tell me why I should care about normies

Women cucking normies is based they are simps and indirectly help spread & support feminism. Tell me why I should care about normies
I enjoy reading stories of how the normies marriage is falling apart because either A: She couldnt find chad or B: Shes fucking chad behind his back JFL

You should care about yourself, 99% of people ive met are complete garbage

How does she have 9 suicide attempts? How bad do you have to be at suicide? JFL I have 2 and I was scarred physically by both. The only thing preventing me from trying again is that I have no access to guns and I don't want to fuck up my body even more.

Nevermind the fact that men kill themselves at 4x the rate that foids do. I'm sure that can all be chalked up to 'the method' and not the brutal bar that most men have to bend to in order to be 'worthy'.

I remember my sister telling me that she tried to off herself by ODing on coffee and aspirin :lul:. The reason being was because of a breakup.

I remember my sister telling me that she tried to off herself by ODing on coffee and aspirin :lul:. The reason being was because of a breakup.
She wanted to numb the pain :lul:

"I'm lonely"
"I had a bf"

Legit female depression here.

Lmfao you can't make this shit up. Women are so desperate for attention it's insane. What would've been really funny hd she accidentally overdosed while intending to only fake for attention.

View attachment 916168

"I hate how it’s so difficult to die"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's not hard bitch. Just get a shotgun an suck some bullets. But no!!!! You don't want to die, you just want attention. You wouldn't want your precious face to blow up toe smitterines because then no one could admire your face right? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wondered these skittles anecdotes are seriously taken into account to produce the numbers for suicides to bump up the number of foids 'suffering'.

I wondered these skittles anecdotes are seriously taken into account to produce the numbers for suicides to bump up the number of foids 'suffering'.
It’s definitely true that attention seeking foids “attempting” suicide 9 times by ODing on tic tacs is the reason for the inflated rate of female suicide “attempts”

Any community that doesn't vigilantly and explicitly ban females becomes female dominated relatively quick.

Suicidal foids are a joke

Any community that allows them in is the punchline

View attachment 916041

Hope they all kts

shes an attentionsheeking whore she deserves to live to feel the misery for the rest of her natural life i hope she gets cheated on by a fellow brocel