Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sanctioned suicide forum pisses me off

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★
Screenshot 2024 0607 231747

Fuck this retarded attention whore foid this toilet stacked over 300+ posts on a suicide forum like are you fucking kidding me? And all this posts she has to say that "iam just a girl teehee can't die that horribly~" like fucking die bitch instead of attention whoring on suicide forums :feelsree::feelsree:

Pretty sure almost no foid actually ropes their the plan of our saint Master failed horribly, that site is used by foids just for attention whoring, only the incels die there...

Last edited:
this is even worse:

foids having sex as 'self-harm' jfl. absolute state of foids

I could give her a hand.

Oh I left that place, no one wants to actually help the people looking to die. They just get either ignored or told to go dig for old ancient threads on certain methods.

However there were some based people that taught me a thing or two.

SaSu is full of attention-seeking foids and other shit

honestly sh/ed/suicide communities are such rancid shitholes filled with retarded freaks, all of the ulcers there should be genocided

after all, most of the foids aren't going to kill themselves irl. but they are abominations and they should die

instead they make a business of play-acting as if they hate themselves, when they're self-important little shits who could never realize what pathetic maggots they are

Drifts off to Chad's cock.

this is even worse:

foids having sex as 'self-harm' jfl. absolute state of foids
The replies are even worse JFL at the other toilets admitting to do the same and some soycucks appreciating her behaviour :feelskek: absolute clown site

If she wants a quick and reliable method then she should imitate this guy

SaSu is full of attention-seeking foids and other shit

honestly sh/ed/suicide communities are such rancid shitholes filled with retarded freaks, all of the ulcers there should be genocided

after all, most of the foids aren't going to kill themselves irl. but they are abominations and they should die

instead they make a business of play-acting as if they hate themselves, when they're self-important little shits who could never realize what pathetic maggots they are
Nigga why you are even on there?

How you can call others losers when u are an incel haha
because they are

why do GrAYs like you all make it so obvious that you're infiltrators that hate incels?

meaning behind the abbr?
eating disorder, foids who are anorexic and look like disgusting skeletons or w/e

tends to overlap with the other bc freaks

Why is it okay for foids to kill themselves, but it's not okay when I say I want to? I mean I consent to both happening

eating disorder, foids who are anorexic and look like disgusting skeletons or w/e

tends to overlap with the other bc freaks
no chad disorder tbh, muh i did it because beauty standards are too cruel

Why is it okay for foids to kill themselves, but it's not okay when I say I want to? I mean I consent to both happening
It's more it's not okay for them but it's just us that are allowed to die and everyone wants us to die but no one wants a toilet to die unfortunately

no chad disorder tbh, muh i did it because beauty standards are too cruel
jfl foids whining about 'beauty standards' are so precious

ugly foids who look like emaciated freaks have retards lining up to fuck their diseased cunts

feminists somehow think that this means beauty standards are too demanding

if society had proper beauty standards, these foids would be thrown into garbage dumps

They are not more losers than us tbh most of them are foids and normies.
incels are great gentlemen like St. Elliot Rodger

not pathetic suicidal sluts

if you think you're worse than them, then maybe you should join them and rope

here, go and join:

incels are great gentlemen like St. Elliot Rodger

not pathetic suicidal sluts

if you think you're worse than them, then maybe you should join them and rope

here, go and join:

But you are not like st. ER then you are not an incel then, you should also join the forum:

But you are not like st. ER then you are not an incel then, you should also join the forum:
wtf are you talking about

yeah course I'm not an incel I fucked your mother yday, she cut my name into her thigh and I gave her some SN in repatriation. fucking whore

you are literally a faggot GrAY who idolizes and worships suicidal foids

trying to be as great as a saint like ER is a difficult task and great undertaking

but you look up to trash suicidal foids, you fucking freak. that's not difficult, just go ahead and join your brethren, they can help you kys.

View attachment 1176343
Fuck this retarded attention whore foid this toilet stacked over 300+ posts on a suicide forum like are you fucking kidding me? And all this posts she has to say that "iam just a girl teehee can't die that horribly~" like fucking die bitch instead of attention whoring on suicide forums :feelsree::feelsree:

Pretty sure almost no foid actually ropes their the plan of our saint Master failed horribly, that site is used by foids just for attention whoring, only the incels die there...
SS big Zased ngl for getting toilets to rope. (THIS IS SATIRE FUCK OFF FEDERALES.)

suicide forum or normie hangout?

Amazing website

Girls whole personality on forums and social media: im a girl