Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL San-Francisco Asian Girl Dating Flowchart (suifuel for ricecels)

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★

noodlewhores are such entitled princesses.

One day Cho will descend from the heavens and personally hand each noodlewhore her own judgement.

Brown guys are not even on the list JFL

Shit is all over the place.

B-but women aren’t r-racist bro

Jfl no matter what you do as a ricecel, you can't ascend with noodlewhores at all

Suicidefuel often comes for ricecels. Smh. & This chart is accurate except idk about the short fat bald part. Sounds like some JBW horseshit to me.

There's no way this ookpill wasn't drawn up by a ricemale. More fake and gay crybaby shit.

they hate trump cause they think he's a racists but they have no dating asian policy :)
its called preference bro:soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Unrealistic chart. The average Asian woman is not capable of making such well-thought decisions.

This rope fuel is so sweet, thank you brother :')

Suifuel for ricecels, but lifefuel for JBWcels.

they hate trump cause they think he's a racists but they have no dating asian policy :)
its called preference bro:soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
thats why i hate self hating noodlewhores.

Lifefuel for me as whitecel, ngl. Gotta migrate to Asia.

San Francisco is hell to begin with.

Who even cares about noodlewhores? They are ugly, retarded and annoying as fuck. They are Total sluts and race traitor at the same Time JFL
Asian guys should not worry though. In Every white country there is percentage of stupid weaboo cunt subcultures and tokyo hotel fans who fuck yellow guys only.
The most fucked are curries. Or maybe you are a Paki. Pakis are fuckable somehow. I think they are a bit whiter than shitty skin Indian ethnicities and muslim mentality gives them less pussiness.