Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion @Samurai vs @Dr Autismo

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@Dr. Autismo made a thread about shoving random females in public. @Samurai had a problem with his actions. He believes that only females who dress up like whores deserve to be attacked/assaulted. I like Samurai, but in this situation, Dr Autismo is right. To be clear, Samurai is correct that not all women are whores but the vast majority of them are, decent females are super rare. However, most females are still whores regardless of how they dress. Irl, I know of foids who dress modestly but in private, they are hooking up with random chads, they take birth control, they do drugs, they attend parties and flirt with tons of guys. Its impossible to tell if a female is a whore by looking at the way they dress. I'm not encouraging Dr Autismo to attack females irl, if he wants to do that, its up to him, not me. I don't have the right to stop people from doing certain things, I can't control other people's behavior.
Btw, @Samurai, I still want you to return to the forum, you are a based user even though we may have some disagreements. I hope the mods unban you. I know you are not a cuck.

samurai defends and praises foids

dr autimso is currently wearing an ankle monitor for punching one in the face

nuff said

ez win autismo

Samurai is correct that not all women are whores but the vast majority of them are, decent females are super rare.
oh boy

Meh Samurai was just whiteknighting, literally claimed that hypergamy is good and threatened to dox someone for daring to disrespect his precious foids

There's no debate

Samurai should just be given a few days ban that's it.

Samurai is a christcuck, he shouldn't be on this forum in the first place

What's the matter, I believe that the vast majority of women are bad.
In other words, almost every single foid is a hypergamous whore

Samurai should just be given a few days ban that's it.
he deserves a secondd chance

but next time he is caught praising/defending foids then hardban imo

Last edited:
samurai defends and praises foids

dr autimso is currently wearing an ankle monitor for punching one in the face

nuff said

ez win autismo

@Dr. Autismo made a thread about shoving random females in public. @Samurai had a problem with his actions. He believes that only females who dress up like whores deserve to be attacked/assaulted. I like Samurai, but in this situation, Dr Autismo is right. To be clear, Samurai is correct that not all women are whores but the vast majority of them are, decent females are super rare. However, most females are still whores regardless of how they dress. Irl, I know of foids who dress modestly but in private, they are hooking up with random chads, they take birth control, they do drugs, they attend parties and flirt with tons of guys. Its impossible to tell if a female is a whore by looking at the way they dress. I'm not encouraging Dr Autismo to attack females irl, if he wants to do that, its up to him, not me. I don't have the right to stop people from doing certain things, I can't control other people's behavior.
Btw, @Samurai, I still want you to return to the forum, you are a based user even though we may have some disagreements. I hope the mods unban you. I know you are not a cuck.
What did @Samurai do?

Samurai is correct that not all women are whores but the vast majority of them are
ALL women are whores
even the cute shy nerdy girl that you loved when you were in school, she was a huge slut who fucked all the Chads 5 years older than her
the shy McDonalds cashier that you dream of, she's a slut getting railed every night by some coon
the nerdy girl that you saw in a bus wearing a long skirt, she was going to her date with some HT Normie who fucked her in the ass all night while calling her a slut, she loved it.
ALL
WOMEN
ARE
WHORES

Last edited:
the nerdy girl that you saw in a bus wearing a long skirt, she was going to her date with some HT Normie who fucked her in the ass all night while calling her a slut, she loved it.
The nerdy quiet girls are the WORST when it comes to being whores.

ALL women are whores
even the cute shy nerdy girl that you loved when you were in school, she was a huge slut who fucked all the Chads 5 years older than her
the shy McDonalds cashier that you dream of, she-s a slut getting railed every night by some coon
ALL
WOMEN
ARE
WHORES
I believe that decent females are almost non-existent

Samurai is a christcuck, he shouldn't be on this forum in the first place
Just to be fair he is a based martialartsmaxxer to beat up chads but I just dont like it when he spams his religious propoganda

People on here will disagree and say that you are wrong. What do you have to say to them?
not much

nothing can change my opinion on my auntie

@Dr. Autismo is based, and actually does shit against foids. @Samurai is some Christ cucked white knight who clearly isn't fully blackpilled. The end.

u know he's not a cuck? is it not cucked to put yourself in harms way for a woman who wants nothing to do with you? to literally whiteknight as an incel? and is it not cucked to have and post oneitis fantasies after taking the blackpill?

Wont change the fact that women are not attracted to us

u know he's not a cuck? is it not cucked to put yourself in harms way for a woman who wants nothing to do with you? to literally whiteknight as an incel? and is it not cucked to have and post oneitis fantasies after taking the blackpill?
@Samurai told me he is against women's rights, he wants to force all women to become tradwives, he also expressed his desire to harm foids in a private conversation with me. Overall, he is based but I disagree with @Samurai on Dr Autismos actions. Dr Autismo can do whatever the fuck he wants with foids, Its not my job to police others peoples actions.

@Dr. Autismo is based, and actually does shit against foids. @Samurai is some Christ cucked white knight who clearly isn't fully blackpilled. The end.

I agree with this claim for the most part but having oneitis fantasies are technically a part of human nature. What we call having oneitises is what normies call having crushes.

I agree with this claim for the most part but having oneitis fantasies are technically a part of human nature. What we call having oneitises is what normies call having crushes.
if ur truly blackpilled u dont get those anymore

Can we please stop bringing this dude up I disagree about the perma ban but it was whiteknight also the only dude on here to like instantly put me on ignore also a brit and also humble bragged about foids messing him on discord and how exhausting it is

Unban him
Site is for incels who agree with basics of bp

Small disagreements shouldn't be ban able

Samurai thinks like that because he is a Christian, so he has a slight hope on foids I guess. So I don't see a problem. It's his opinion, unless he says it's the absolute for no reason

L
Unban him
Site is for incels who agree with basics of bp

Small disagreements shouldn't be ban able
It's impossible for all incels to agree, we all have different opinions

He is an ok user, he should be unbanned with harsh warning. Imo foids are 100% at fault for our inceldom, thus don't deserve defending.
:yes: