Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Samurai: "I don't want sex from a woman, I just want to be loved"

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★
The "I don't want sex from a woman, I just want to be loved" is such a dumb argument.
Love is just a chemical process which is the release of oxytocin when we feel sexual arousal, it isn't real. No foid will feel sexual arousal by looking at your ugly incel face or your height. I'm so fed up with filthy clinically retarded niggers like Samurai who think this way, can we ban them already?
Seriously tho, this idiot thinks he's going to ascend in North Korea, win the lottery etc. He's either a larping troll or a 60 IQ clinically retarded monkey

People here who say they want “love” are having a bluepill fantasy. That shit doesn’t EXIST and will not happen to you, the most likely outcome for users here if they manage to ascend is betabuxx like normies.

You can't love someone you don't find physically attractive.

People here who say they want “love” are having a bluepill fantasy. That shit doesn’t EXIST and will not happen to you, the most likely outcome for users here if they manage to ascend is betabuxx like normies.

foid 'love' is worthless

wanting sex is natural

wanting 'love' is bluepilled

and what's even the appeal of love that isn't sexually charged, that only exists in betabuxx relationships and it's fake

wanting love = cuck
wantng to sexmaxx with different foids = based

Technically everything in life is a chemical reaction, but I get the point you're trying to convey. Love is supposed to be about being attracted to a person's character, but in reality, it's mainly about looks, so the love that we see in the media, doesn't exist.

The "I don't want sex from a woman, I just want to be loved" is such a dumb argument.
Love is just a chemical process which is the release of oxytocin when we feel sexual arousal, it isn't real. No foid will feel sexual arousal by looking at your ugly incel face or your height. I'm so fed up with filthy clinically retarded niggers like Samurai who think this way, can we ban them already?
Seriously tho, this idiot thinks he's going to ascend in North Korea, win the lottery etc. He's either a larping troll or a 60 IQ clinically retarded monkey
Women can’t love. End of

foid 'love' is worthless

wanting sex is natural

wanting 'love' is bluepilled

and what's even the appeal of love that isn't sexually charged, that only exists in betabuxx relationships and it's fake
Women can’t love.

I'm so fed up with filthy clinically retarded niggers like Samurai who think this way, can we ban them already?
wasn't he already banned once for whiteknighting + threatening to report a brocel to the feds for being mean to women?

@Neucher.Belgrade they don’t “love” Chad either. They just view him as a status symbol and a sex toy.

The second Chad got in a accident or started to age, they loose all interest

Sex from a new woman everyday is all I need

People here who say they want “love” are having a bluepill fantasy. That shit doesn’t EXIST and will not happen to you, the most likely outcome for users here if they manage to ascend is betabuxx like normies
What if I want it but know it doesn't exist

What if I want it but know it doesn't exist
I think everyone has desired this at some point but when you realise it’s only a made up thing then you are being realistic.

Some users here really think when they ascend they will experience this “love” bullshit, which is complete bullshit nonsense.

You can't love someone you don't find physically attractive.
Then how come ugly people get togethe? Is it just about money then? I think partnership and mutual feelings for each other go beyond just physical appearance. Some people get together through shared values, personal events or a platonic connection.

That said, looks play an important role in society as a persons main value becomes inceasingly superficial.

I hear where he is coming from. No matter how much you reduce it to its fundamental truth, it's still a desire that a lot of young guys on the forum have which is natural

Most often women are capable of love, just not us on this forum. Think teen love

If you say I'm bluepilled then explain how.

Sex is a proxy for desire hence that's why when you ascend, you feel great because you feel desired.

To quote a wise man:
"Theres nothing that will make a young man feel worse than being rejected, mother nature in the guise in of that particular women says you are not so bad for a friend but there is no reason why your genes should propagate themselves into the next generation"

I stopped believing in love, it's a made up psyop.

but illusion of it exist

and that's is most important

@SocialzERo
@Chudpreet
@DarkStar
@thespanishcel
@Rapist
Love is very real and strong like some of the hardest drugs (people kill themselves after breakup just like drug users on withdrawal) but it’s portrayal in the media is very bluepilled. It’s not unconditional and a it’s a very superficial thing, that usually doesn’t last forever (even if the man is a chad).

Sex is a proxy for desire hence that's why when you ascend, you feel great because you feel desired.
no it's because sex is a natural urge which is genetically programmed to give you pleasure so that you have it

Love is very real and strong like some of the hardest drugs (people kill themselves after breakup just like drug users on withdrawal) but it’s portrayal in the media is very bluepilled. It’s not unconditional and a it’s a very superficial thing, that usually doesn’t last forever (even if the man is a chad).
Tak myślisz ?

Btw cho na prywata

Tak myślisz ?

Btw cho na prywata
No to co rozumiesz jako milosc jest prawdziwe i umożliwia przetrwanie i prokreacje, ale nie jest czyms co pokazuja filmy romantyczne i bluepillowe media.

No to co rozumiesz jako milosc jest prawdziwe i umożliwia przetrwanie i prokreacje, ale nie jest czyms co pokazuja filmy romantyczne i bluepillowe media.
Prawda

release of oxytocin when we feel sexual arousal
wow this is so true this is why women worship attractive males they’re also sexually aroused when they look at them .
Season 23 What GIF by The Voice

Love is just a chemical process which is the release of oxytocin when we feel sexual arousal, it isn't real.
So chemicals being released in the brain ain't real?
No foid will feel sexual arousal by looking at your ugly incel face or your height.
I doubt that's being disputed. Just because it won't happen ain't gonna make the want magically go away.

So chemicals being released in the brain ain't real?
It is but what's your point? I know it's hard for low IQ christcucks like you to get it but my point is that love = sex on the chemical level so it's pointless to say "I don't want sex I just want to be loved"

What do you think is the feeling the women who gave her kidney to her cheating bf ?

Love is just a chemical process which is the release of oxytocin when we feel sexual arousal,

While I agree with the general spirit of your post, this part was a miss. I'm certain sexual attraction, and romantic attraction are two different things. Just from my own personal experience, back when I had a libido if I had a crush on a girl, I'd have zero sexual interest in her. Madonna–whore complex. And even now that I've completely nuked my libido with spironolactone, I still have a desire to be loved by a woman.

I realize that I'm a unique case in that I have at least a few screws loose, but ultimately libido is downstream from testosterone, whereas romantic interest is downstream from oxytocin.

But your general point still stands, no woman is ever going to love my ugly horse face ogre ass.

Love was invented by men

It is but what's your point? I know it's hard for low IQ christcucks like you to get it but my point is that love = sex on the chemical level so it's pointless to say "I don't want sex I just want to be loved"
first off, just because my pfp is a memorial cross doesn't mean I'm a Christian. I'm not. I did misread what you wrote tho. Just like @Ryo_Hazuki I don't believe that sex = love, except that I've never had a crush.