Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Same species!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

BTW, is this guy below trans?

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C155ifroSlC/

Tutorial mode vs nightmare mode

Japanese people are superior to me as a polak.

They are different races, if they were different species they would not be able to produce fertile offspring.

if they were different species they would not be able to produce fertile offspring.
Wrong. Species that are similar enough can mate and produce fertile offspring. Neanderthals and humans mated just fine in prehistoric times.

Wrong. Species that are similar enough can mate and produce fertile offspring. Neanderthals and humans mated just fine in prehistoric times.
I understood that when different species (e.g. Horses and donkeys) reproduced they ended up giving rise to infertile offspring (Mule).

From here I deduce that Neardentales and Sapiens are rather sub-species, closer to a differentiation of race than of species, but anyway, it is not that the "scientific" classifications are the absolute truth.

least cucked Whitecel.
I consider most ethnics below any type of white but i'd rank East Asians except the Chinese above Slavs and Meds.

I consider most ethnics below any type of white but i'd rank East Asians except the Chinese above Slavs and Meds.
Bullshit because slavs and meds are way better looking.

Slavs are between Mongols/Turks and Germanics/Latins.

Mongols/Turks have small eyes, high cheekbones, flat noses, straight dark hair.

Germanics/Latins have big eyes, ugly cheekbones, pointy ass wicket witch of the West noses, often ugly curly or wavy hair.

Slavs usually have some of the above in a randomised combination.

Slavs, Hungarians, Turkish, and Finnish people have rapist Asian male ancestors, that's why they have those features, are typically more intelligent but less creative than Germanics, Latins, and Celts (most Latins and Germanics also have Celtic ancestry, all non-Romanian Latins have Germanic ancestry, and non-Scandinavian Germanics typically have Latin ancestry).

Wrong! They are different species.
if they were not the same species then they wouldn't be able to breed with each other. Human sperm won't impregnate an egg in a female chimpanzee because they are two different species.

there are ugly people in all races. I've seen white guys who look like pigs

Oh, another thread just to cause division among ourselves instead of talking about inceldom

gooks and chinks are ugly most of the time, ainu for the win though they look more like turkmens or some shit

I am retarded, just saying for the sake of it

Slavs are between Mongols/Turks and Germanics/Latins.

Mongols/Turks have small eyes, high cheekbones, flat noses, straight dark hair.

Germanics/Latins have big eyes, ugly cheekbones, pointy ass wicket witch of the West noses, often ugly curly or wavy hair.

Slavs usually have some of the above in a randomised combination.

Slavs, Hungarians, Turkish, and Finnish people have rapist Asian male ancestors, that's why they have those features, are typically more intelligent but less creative than Germanics, Latins, and Celts (most Latins and Germanics also have Celtic ancestry, all non-Romanian Latins have Germanic ancestry, and non-Scandinavian Germanics typically have Latin ancestry).
The amount of Asiatic in most Slavs is quite low, and is only quite common in Russians & Finns, but still is relatively low for them:

East Asian admixture

It's about the same as Levantine/Caucus DNA in most Meds, which only peaks around Sicilians & Greek islanders:

Southwest Asian admixture K12b

least cucked Whitecel.
But tbh, you have a point here: East Asians have kept faggotry down, have remained homogenous(that is changing though), and have became more innovative in recent history.

They've been bred out.
They've been bred out.
This is why I advocate for Turks and Arabs to fuck japanese whores. They will return the Ainu features to the Japanese. The Ainu dont look European by the way, but they certainly look like Arab Hapas.

Half Egyptian Japanese Vs Kenji Honami

Last edited:
This is why I advocate for Turks and Arabs to fuck japanese whores. They will return the Ainu features to the Japanese. The Ainu dont look European by the way, but they certainly look like Arab Hapas.

Half Egyptian Japanese Vs Kenji Honami

View attachment 1117946View attachment 1117948
arabs are ugly and shouldn't mix with anyone, you do have a point about turks though, this could work, still I think ainus look pretty different from both arabs and turks

europeans cosplaying japs is cringe, they have no claims on jap culture, because there's no continuity between them and those ainu people, I wish there were though
Ainu have caucasion features due to very VERY ancient shared ancestory with North Eurasians.

However, like I showed above, most Ainu look like Arab Hapas, not Europeans
Gygggg

arabs are ugly and shouldn't mix with anyone
Wrong. Arabs are 2nd best looking after Whites
you do have a point about turks though, this could work, still I think ainus look pretty different from both arabs and turks
Turks look good because they have Iranian blood.

Ainus obviously look different than them, but the closest people that look like them are indeed Turks and Arab Hapas

Ainu have caucasion features due to very VERY ancient shared ancestory with North Eurasians.
yeah I was talking about cultural identity, which whites sometimes try to emulate and fail laughably

They're not. An alien classifying humans the same way humans classify animals would put us all into at least seven different species.

You are overly obsessed with race. If you don't have a good-looking face then girls won't like you period.
How is acknowledging racial differences = obsessed with race ?

How is acknowledging racial differences = obsessed with race ?
He thinks that race is super important in dating that's not true. There are ugly people and beautiful people in all races. You simply need a good-looking face and girls will be interested in you. Btw, humans have races, but they are still the same species

He thinks that race is super important in dating that's not true. There are ugly people and beautiful people in all races. You simply need a good-looking face and girls will be interested in you. Btw, humans have races, but they are still the same species
Thats borderline bluepill. Obviously there are Chads of every race but some races are objectively unattractive while others are considered as attractive on Average

Thats borderline bluepill. Obviously there are Chads of every race but some races are objectively unattractive while others are considered as attractive on Average
I dont believe in a superior race. Believing in a Superior race just because other races lacks traits such as blue eyes, blond hair, and white skin is racist. Even white incels will disagree with you.

I dont believe in a superior race. Believing in a Superior race just because other races lacks traits such as blue eyes, blond hair, and white skin is racist. Even white incels will disagree with you.
Most people here accept the racepill, you are one of the few ones to deny it

Screenshot 20240407 123528 Gallery

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back