Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Same ol' Shit, Different Day...

• Thread starter ToxicAlcoholSyndrome
  • Start date
ToxicAlcoholSyndrome

ToxicAlcoholSyndrome

Involuntary Alcoholic Degenerate Anti-Feminist
★★★★
Yep, just another day in the life of a fucking workaholic son of a fuck: me. Not one day goes by without me thinking about suicide or females. I have hobbies, I have the job and I have beer, but other than that.... what else is there? What else is there to look forward to? Once you hit my age or well above my age (23), you're pretty much fucked and not in a good way. You go through weird cycles of anger, sadness, depression, numbness, etc. Eventually you just become jaded by everything and wonder to yourself, even if you were able to find someone or someone had interest in you, could you really erase/dismiss all the bad shit that happened to you and everything you missed out on throughout your formidable years? Hell no, or at least for me... I'd be too fucked in the head to be able to live normally. This. Life. Is. Shit!

*drinks Budweiser*

I try not to think about it, but I know the feel. At least my guts can no longer handle alcohol so I'm off the sauce, making me a little more emotionally and psychologically sturdy.

just enjoy life anyway you can. remember: this is the only one you get

I could forget about it. I don't have a chemical imbalance. This life is OBJECTIVELY. FUCKING. SHIT.