Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

same genetics diferent gender. look at ERs sister

R

rustd

Greycel
never feel more related to ER than now. looking at her younger sister reminds me differences between me and my young sister. one is suffering, one can start new releationship new day. jfl born as male is curse

You
MID!

same doughy white mutt-face as ER himself, except today's men don't care and makeup exists anyway

"she's so exotic! :soy:"

shes not really attractive, just thin and has a pussy. still infinite smv but still

The ultimate jbw- just be woman

She probably barely spoke to ER.

Post ER's half arab brother:feelskek:

shes not really attractive, just thin and has a pussy. still infinite smv but still
This. :feelswhere:

She’s merely a mixed race Becky and nothing more. :society:

Just one chromosome is the difference between ultra tutorial mode and ultra nightmare mode

It's ridiculous how privileged women are

In SF, she would be ethnic stacy tier and can get tall dark and handsome chads. Basically the tall white mediterranean looking chads.

Life is so unfair and brutal being an Asian male in America. ER was an Asian male in the eyes of foids. Just like how a super light skinned black guy like Steph Curry is still a black guy in the eyes of foids.

That is one the most incredible thing
If ER was a woman

I guarantee He would have encounters ZERO of the problem he face during his life

In SF, she would be ethnic stacy tier and can get tall dark and handsome chads. Basically the tall white mediterranean looking chads.

Life is so unfair and brutal being an Asian male in America. ER was an Asian male in the eyes of foids. Just like how a super light skinned black guy like Steph Curry is still a black guy in the eyes of foids.
Perception definitely matters which is why race bending is a common way of ascending

One of the most dreadful thing of his manifesto, that made me sad as fuck for him :

Is him hearing his little sister getting fucked behind the door by Latino chad while being miserable AF

Pure unadulterated Nightmare, suicidefuel stuff:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Nah she's actually gross. Chinks are the ugliest fefails after nigger women
What about Indian foids? I have never encountered an attractive Indian foid in real life, some of them look literally like black african foids :feelspuke:

What about Indian foids? I have never encountered an attractive Indian foid in real life, some of them look literally like black african foids :feelspuke:
I forgot about them. Caramel color Indian women can look good. But black color Indian women are ugly.

Just one chromosome is the difference between ultra tutorial mode and ultra nightmare mode
While she was riding white cocks all day her brother was rotting in his room the entire day. Fucking BRUTALITY.
One of the most dreadful thing of his manifesto, that made me sad as fuck for him :

Is him hearing his little sister getting fucked behind the door by Latino chad while being miserable AF

Pure unadulterated Nightmare, suicidefuel stuff:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It's ridiculous how privileged women are
BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAL
He died virgin while this bitch enjoying her life like nothing happened.
Filthy bitch living life on an easy mode.

never feel more related to ER than now. looking at her younger sister reminds me differences between me and my young sister. one is suffering, one can start new releationship new day. jfl born as male is curse

In the last photo we see the reason why ER was doomed to this miserable life .The ugliest bitch mother ever shouldn't have reproduced.