Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel same family Christcel vs Christchad

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
You need to work on your self an be more faithful to the lord, he will give you a wife if you pray about it and man up

Cel 3Cel 5

Look at your brother not even 21 and he is already married, see? you just need to be a man of God and follow his commandments
Cel 1Cel 4Cel 2

No God for my face.

i think it's more of a christ normie vs christ chad but i understand what you mean.

i am sure the christ cel will be praying to his god every night so that he could give him a wife like that while the chad read the bible only twice in his life.
also that guy is fucking lucky to marry at 21, i wish i could do the same

He mogs me at any day, fuck you GrAY

also that guy is fucking lucky to marry at 21, i wish i could do the same
that is common in christian white circles their instagram's are full of blue eye women with 2-4 childs

I'd think that if the family is solid, love matters more than looks.

On another note, just an observation, less attractive people are more likely to pursue truth in general, having more time.

that is common in christian white circles their instagram's are full of blue eye women with 2-4 childs
it's also common in muslim arab families but this is the only type of guys i see getting married that easy and without betabuxxing
Updated results + Selfie. Thoughts? Is Levantine & Arab the same thing? I  should also have traces of Kurdish (north west Asian group?) Paternal:  J-CTS5368, Maternal: H : r/23andme
selfie serio | Beautiful men faces, Arab men fashion, Handsome