Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sam Bankman Fried even lied about being vegan

Why do you faggots even care about a jew who is literally called 'Bankman' :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Who is this, and why have you made more than one thread about him? :feelswhere:

Either way, I have no particular empathy of any kind for a wealthy, soycucked, globohomo-supporting elite of his kind; he has lived his entire life under the utmost privilege of being a protected class, in more than one way, and is now dealing with the consequences of being such... :feelsUgh:

Hopefully it continues to affect him, but less likely considering his ethnic group and what happens to all that criticize them in any way, shape, or form. :feelsclown:

Why do you faggots even care about a jew who is literally called 'Bankman' :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Patrick star

he sounds like @Intellau_Celistic lol

so crypto is falling just cuz this guy borrowed money and couldnt give it back? i dont get it
he promised to give 8% interest to lenders, gambled lender money on leverage, lost it all and kept lying that everything is fine, until this tuesday

I still think crypto and the metaverse is the future. Web 3.0 would be for all of the zoomer NEETs.

These are just really bad apples. Serious degenerate lowdown assholes.

I still think crypto and the metaverse is the future. Web 3.0 would be for all of the zoomer NEETs.

These are just really bad apples. Serious degenerate lowdown assholes.
What future does crypto have? Just seems like some worthless gambler bullshit and shit to buy drugs. 0 other utility. Metaverse imo will never be as useful as AR unless can hit sword art leveles