Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Sam Altman got outsted from OpenAI probably because of women being incompetent and unloyal

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The board is tiny consisting OpenAI chief scientist Ilya Sutskever, independent directors Quora CEO Adam D’Angelo, technology entrepreneur Tasha McCauley, and Georgetown Center for Security and Emerging Technology’s Helen Toner. Ilya and the Quora CEO are probably soy ass gaylords that fantasized about OpenAI needing to put a chick in it (gigastacy CTO Mira Murati), make it gay, and they want it lame. The two female board members are probably part of the 'non-profit' commie arm of the company that can't resist the idea ot virtue signal that they now have a boss bitch CEO that can do it all. So they cancel him irrationally like they did Al Franken, even though he is well liked and successfuly steered their tech into relevancy. Now only hours after making this decision do they realize they probably wont get as much shit done without him, so they ask him back like nothing happened.

Women and cucks are vipers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT489cmpoI8

Last edited:
OpenAI needing to put a chick in it (gigastacy CTO Mira Murati), make it gay, and they want it lame. The two female board members are probably part of the 'non-profit' commie arm of the company that can't resist the idea ot virtue signal that they now have a boss bitch CEO that can do it all.
They tried to replaced the CEO with a fucking foid? Absolute clown world :feelsclown:

Glad they're getting hit with reality.

Supposedly he was lying. I've been there with women having to lie to circumvent any neurotic behavior that would otherwise throw our plan astray, that's why I prefer to take the wheel and NEVER, I repeat NEVER let any foid tell me how to do my own fucking shit in my fucking life.

Lie gentlemen, lie.
Honesty is the WORST Policy.

with all due respect sir but "Mira Murati" is not a gigastacy maybe at best that used toilet is an MTB at her best

with all due respect sir but "Mira Murati" is not a gigastacy maybe at best that used toilet is an MTB at her best
Male horniness all-time high leading to overrating foids? Colour me surprised. She looks very close to Jacinda without fake-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back