Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Salem Witch Trials

IHateeWomen

IHateeWomen

Good Morning
★★★★
Salem
Witch2

The salem witch trials was in fact one of the greatest moments in history, not because the courts were executing witches. They likely weren't involved in anything supernatural but most women accused of witchcraft were actually just foids caught outside their home during the witching hour which is between 2 to 4 AM. So why would a 16th century foid be found outside her home at such a bizarre time? The answer obvious, she was leaving her home to fuck 16th century Chads while her farmer husband is sick in bed and recovering from pneumonia. I do not believe in Karma but if it did exist then witch burning would be the peak of it, imagine a 16th century whore trying to sneak back to her house after fucking Chad but then being caught by witch hunters and burned alive at the stake :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nothing based about believing in literal witchcraft, low IQ trait

Yeah, cheating foids should be burnt at the stake.

And even if law made it so, they'd still risk it for the chad cock.

women ARE witches (whores)

View attachment 280266 View attachment 280270

The salem witch trials was in fact one of the greatest moments in history, not because the courts were executing witches. They likely weren't involved in anything supernatural but most women accused of witchcraft were actually just foids caught outside their home during the witching hour which is between 2 to 4 AM. So why would a 16th century foid be found outside her home at such a bizarre time? The answer obvious, she was leaving her home to fuck 16th century Chads while her farmer husband is sick in bed and recovering from pneumonia. I do not believe in Karma but if it did exist then witch burning would be the peak of it, imagine a 16th century whore trying to sneak back to her house after fucking Chad but then being caught by witch hunters and burned alive at the stake :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Nothing based about believing in literal witchcraft, low IQ trait

Spanish Inquisition was much better

What a long way we've come. Society was moral and orderly with foids kept in check.

View attachment 280266 View attachment 280270

:feelskek: This is a good perspective. I initially felt bad about it but what you say makes so much sense.

the only time Massachusetts was ever good

Would you sell your soul to Satan if you could live in the woods with your Witch attendant?

Back then men weren't cucks

What a long way we've come. Society was moral and orderly with foids kept in check.

Middle eastern countries still have stoning which is a good method but Western Soyciety is too far gone.

They never burned people at the stake, most of them were hung or put in jail contrary to popular belief

They never burned people at the stake, most of them were hung or put in jail contrary to popular belief
Yeah I know but witch burning was really common in Europe so that was more a general statement. I recall them crushing one guy to death tho which is pretty brutal.

What excuse did a whore have if she was found at that hour? They'd rather burn to death than confess

Society was really based back then.