Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Salary comparison between modeling and other jobs [WAGECELS DO NOT ENTER]

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
modelingeffort required: 0salary (average):
$20 000 per show
$100 per hour or $1,500 per day for photography
+ paid visits across the world, airplanes, food, hotels
doctoreffort required:
top high school diploma
bachelor + masters (6 years) + specialty school (2 - 4 years)

work night shifts, bitchy patients, stress and shit health
salary (average): $294,000/year = 816 $ per day
janitoreffort: pass qualification procedure, do boring and dirty work$11.47 per hour (average) = 92 $ per day

Compare it to prostitution please, holes can live just by existing

vodkacel

Compare it to prostitution please, holes can live just by existing
that's hard to estimate average, depends on the girl and circumstances

To be fair, their salary varies a lot depending on how famous, how good looking they are, where they work etc.

But yes in general they earn a lot and it's almost entirely because of their genetics.

I literally just laughed when I read the OP because there's nothing else I can do anymore.
Trust me I feel your pain. i have giga low iQ I can't even work at a fuckin Mc'ds

death to all models

22 years of studying(School+university) still gets far far less than a model who just needs to have looks only.

but but they have to go to the gym to maintain.

:cryfeels:

Modeling also has the lowest expected job growth in the next 50 years because of technology like deepfakes making humans obsolete. At least I can take solace with Chad being beat by AI Chad

when i had friends, one of them was a girl, she was ugly and extracting resources from 15 year older manlet (she clearly was with him for money and housing and stuff). she was also a model despite being ugly. she was less in look than today's average woman

all you have to do is to not bet fat and boom u can model if u r woman

Genetics are everything, I wish I was model and could just travel tje world with my 10/10 foid and do nothing

My maximal salary = $15 per day.

There is a difference between model and top model. Only 9/10+ models make money. Still they all have sex and can get a sales job making more than a doctor just by showing up due to their "communication" skills.