Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saints and Renowned Faith Leaders Hate Women

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★
There are several quotes of men renowned for their intelligence, wisdom, piety, and some who are literally canonized saints, who think women are Stupid, Immoral, and Lesser than Men;

For it is improper for a woman to speak in an assembly, no matter what she says,
even if she says admirable things, or even saintly things, that is of little
consequence, since they come from the mouth of a woman. Origen (d. 258): Fragments on First Corinthians, 74
I don’t see what sort of help woman was created to provide man with, if one excludes procreation. If woman is not given to man for help in bearing children, for what help could she be? To till the earth together? If help were needed for that, man would have been a better help for man. The same goes for comfort in solitude. How much more pleasure is it for life and conversation when two friends live together than when a man and a woman cohabitate? –Saint Augustine, Bishop of Hippo Regius (354 – 430): De genesi ad litteram, 9, 5-9
. . . woman was given to man, woman who was of small intelligence and who perhaps still lives more in accordance with the promptings of the inferior flesh than by superior reason. Is this why the apostle Paul does not attribute the image of God to her? –Saint Augustine, Bishop of Hippo Regius (354 – 430): De Genesi ad literam,11, 42
But in a secondary sense the image of God is found in man, and not in woman: for man is the beginning and end of woman; as God is the beginning and end of every creature. -Saint Thomas Aquinas (1224-1274): Summa Theologica I, qu. 93, art. 4 ad 1
But woman is naturally of less strength and dignity than man . . . -Saint Thomas Aquinas (1224-1274): Summa Theologica I, qu. 93, art. 1 ad 2

And people look back and will say "Oh, these guys got everything right except that. They were wrong about that one thing.

It’s weird to me that people are ok with women going outside, having jobs, participating in political and intellectual activities, wearing revealing clothing, having sex outside the confines of marriage. Like for all of our civilization our ancestors did not tolerate that shit. And now all of a sudden there is this foreign element in our societies and everybody just pretends like it’s normal. It’s maddening

It’s weird to me that people are ok with women going outside, having jobs, participating in political and intellectual activities, wearing revealing clothing, having sex outside the confines of marriage. Like for all of our civilization our ancestors did not tolerate that shit. And now all of a sudden there is this foreign element in our societies and everybody just pretends like it’s normal. It’s maddening
I think that I am so terminally online I have actually managed to fit my mindset exactly as that. I will make remarks online that leggings are whorish and dozens of orbiters will liken that take to asking for sharia law. It's impossible for me to look at women who wear jeans, short skirts, tons of makeup, and not immediately feel disgust and shock