Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Saint Tiktokercel (Mr Sam Entertainment) is Schizophrenic

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
Whenever we see a Saint Tiktokercel tiktok we asks ourselves "How the fuck this guy has not roped yet?", "Why the fuck is he so low inhib and posts cringe content online?", "how is this guy happy despite being a sub1 genetic dead end?".

The reason is Mr Sam Entertainemnt has Schizohprenia
The poor guy probably faced a lot of ostracization, discrimination, and bullying through his youth , thats why he developed a defense mechanism in which he basically created a new transcendent reality of space and present time.

In the world of Mr Sam Entertainemnt there is no blackpill, looks dont matter, nothing matters anymore. Its an absolute utopy where subhuman truecels like him can be truly happy and free to post whatever they want online. The dude simply lost any contact with reality and the world, people mock him brutally at the comments and he doesnt give a fuck...

images
images
hqdefault.jpg

He is an actual God to me
im not even joking I pray to him everyday as a way to cope with my existence

Not schizophrenic, he's just naturally developed the extreme cope as a defense mechanism against the reality of foids and lookism, ironically just like ITcopers who argue against the blackpill the hardest because they would be most affected by its brutal implications; he just attempts to emulate what he wishes he was born as the most, Chad... :feelsbadman:

There's also the possibility that he probably at least somewhat recognizes his subhumanity and LARPs as a joke. :feelsugh: