Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saint list

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
We need a good list of Saints over the years heres the ones of the top of my head
(Ofc only ones who’s faces have been public AND ONLY ONES WHO ARE IN THESE COMMUNITIES OR RELATED NOT STATUS MAXXED DISABLED PEOPLE LIKE SAM ENTERTAINMENT)

MESSIAH SAMENTERTAINMENT
Blackops2cel
Bagelcel
Jsanza29
Saint Hamudi
Elliot Rodger
BarakaTv
Alek Missanian
Codywinters327
Schery6 (mainly due to his confirmed suicide at 16 not due to face alone).
Sunlitstream264
Never give up
Onecooldude123
Eggman
@mistersinister
@Intellau_Celistic

Last edited by a moderator:
@SlayerSlayer pin this also do you have any other users I could add? What about you guys @PLA1092 @RREEEEEEEEE @Intellau_Celistic

Cruz, Lanza and their forefathers Harris and Klebold

@BataviaCel
I would but idk if I could include people who’s never shown their face or haven’t confirmed to be roped tbh (Hopefully he didn’t rope ofc).
Cruz, Lanza and their forefathers Harris and Klebold
They were never in Blackpill forums. Also the Columbine shooters were definitely outcasted and bullied but not incel saints.

lmao I only recognize 3 of these

Saint Hamudi is the GOAT

I would but idk if I could include people who’s never shown their face or haven’t confirmed to be roped tbh (Hopefully he didn’t rope ofc).
I hope he didn't as well, but based on his behavior, im inclined to believe it is real sadly:feelsbadman:.
They were never in Blackpill forums. Also the Columbine shooters were definitely outcasted and bullied but not incel saints.
They are still based & honorary Incels imo.

I hope he didn't as well, but based on his behavior, im inclined to believe it is real sadly:feelsbadman:.
I’ll hope for the best
They are still based & honorary Incels imo.
Yea true. They were anti Normie and were probably protocels/4channer types judging from what their beliefs & personality. Same with Cho (not proto 4channer tho).

St. Cho is literally the one who brought the most pain to NT's and stacies

They were just psychotic bullies, not incels
They were anti normie: They never were invited to parties, got made fun of by tons of peoples, and were labeled as "outcasts" by tons of people at their school.

One time, a group of popular foids even made fun of them both.

The only ones who really have a paranormal phenomenology behind them are Tim Kretschmer and Elliot Rodger and they are not saints, they are grim reapers. None of these aforementioned guys were born during a cosmic alignment like Tim and Elliot

stephen paddock merked so many women. somebody should leave flowers on his grave. im hesitant to even reply to these kinds of threads but i did anyway.

Last edited:
and stop trying to look for something symbolic. Apart from Elliot and Tim, everyone is just a bunch of angry people like any normie.

Cosmic alignment. :feelshehe:
I have already written more than 4 articles about this on this forum. Why don't you read them?

I have already written more than 4 articles about this on this forum. Why don't you read them?
There is no one in the entire world who has committed violent acts in the last 3 centuries with such an evident paranormal/astronomical phenomenology.

So, if you want to study something really paranormal, focus on these two.

We have alignment data, we have death data, we have psychological data, we even have data on post-death things in the case of Tim and Elliot and you waste time, trying to create stupid idolatry, about "symbols" or whatever whatever? What crazy people are you? Are you trying to match the TCC audience now?

Schopenhauer maybe

None of these people are saints to me except renegade 1

@SlayerSlayer pin this also do you have any other users I could add? What about you guys @PLA1092 @RREEEEEEEEE @Intellau_Celistic
wilkes mcdermid. st. noob saibot (my avi). Aayan Davis, DBDR is confirmed to be for real. AND HOW DARE YOU NOT INCLUDE MESSIAH SAM HE DESERVES TO TOP THE LIST I dont care if he's statusmaxxed.

Saint Calculatorcel

Saint Sam’s brother

Also Sam isn’t disabled lol. His family just has shit genes

Nobody added Marc Lépine? JFL

stephen paddock mogs everybody.

harris and Klebold WENT TO PROM, and probably had teen sex.
That's not entirely true. Kebold went to prom, yes, but Harris got rejected. And neither of them had sex or were in any relationship. In the confines of the school: they were outcasts, especially Harris. Who you can see in videos being ignored and brushed off by women. He even goes into detail about his struggles with women and normgroids in his journal entries.

In other words, If you posted their journal entries here without context and nobody had any prior knowledge it would be an almost 1:1 compatability ratio to the shit that's posted here. Now if you fill in the era gap between now and then, by replacing certain words/phrases with incel venacular, it's beyond prophetic and 1:1.

Not saying this wouldn't have remained the case if they didn't do what they did and graduated. But the fact is they lived and died as prototypical modern day "incels" in the late 90s, all documented. And again, prototypical: it's as if they unknowingly lived the blueprint of generations of modern-day incels to come, the first ones to do so. Irrespective of their influence on culture.

Last edited:
Brutal, I thought about @Intellau_Celistic before I clicked this thread :cryfeels:

I need to know this pure innocent saint. How does he look like. Is he really black. Is he related to God. What makes him post random pictures in 7 year old threads. I need answers.

wilkes mcdermid. st. noob saibot (my avi). Aayan Davis, DBDR is confirmed to be for real. AND HOW DARE YOU NOT INCLUDE MESSIAH SAM HE DESERVES TO TOP THE LIST I dont care if he's statusmaxxed.
Add them for me boyo
Also Sam isn’t disabled lol. His family just has shit genes
View attachment 939017
JFL holy fuck talk about getting screwed over by genetics and luck. He’s barely taller than his mom.

Brutal, I thought about @Intellau_Celistic before I clicked this thread :cryfeels:

I need to know this pure innocent saint. How does he look like. Is he really black. Is he related to God. What makes him post random pictures in 7 year old threads. I need answers.
He’s an incel Saint bestowed to us from God

We need a good list of Saints over the years heres the ones of the top of my head
(Ofc only ones who’s faces have been public AND ONLY ONES WHO ARE IN THESE COMMUNITIES OR RELATED NOT STATUS MAXXED DISABLED PEOPLE LIKE SAM ENTERTAINMENT)

MESSIAH SAMENTERTAINMENT
Blackops2cel
Bagelcel
Jsanza29
Saint Hamudi
Elliot Rodger
BarakaTv
Alek Missanian
Codywinters327
Schery6 (mainly due to his confirmed suicide at 16 not due to face alone).
Sunlitstream264
Never give up
Onecooldude123
Eggman
@mistersinister
@Intellau_Celistic

Schery didn't rope, he literally fekd his own death to finance his stupid surgery plan via some bs gofundme shit. Ngl he could spend half a million in surgeries it wouldn't do much for him.

Schery didn't rope, he literally fekd his own death to finance his stupid surgery plan via some bs gofundme shit. Ngl he could spend half a million in surgeries it wouldn't do much for him.
JFL :feelskek: And what’s your evidence for this

JFL :feelskek: And what’s your evidence for this

Some dude on looksmax debunked it a while ago, they couldn't find any evidence that he actually roped except from some sketchy article for an even sketchier blog that some random discord user miraculously found out.

The gofundme shit was 100% real, apparently done by his family for like 25-30k. Like dude cmon.

Some dude on looksmax debunked it a while ago, they couldn't find any evidence that he actually roped except from some sketchy article for an even sketchier blog that some random discord user miraculously found out.

The gofundme shit was 100% real, apparently done by his family for like 25-30k. Like dude cmon.
JFL what are you talking about the articles of schery6’s death were from the official news lmfao.

JFL what are you talking about the articles of schery6’s death were from the official news lmfao.

From what i've seen they were absolutely not. And that bs gofundme shit? Like that guy was some fucking saudi prince or what? Honestly i hope he got hit by that train tho, at least he isn't suffering anymore.

never give up is bluepilled

they all suffered injustice.

Add them for me boyo

JFL holy fuck talk about getting screwed over by genetics and luck. He’s barely taller than his mom.

He’s an incel Saint bestowed to us from God
A black saint?

I want to know how a godly black man destroyed by society and posting anime stuffs look like. God is black.